Do you have a mole somewhere on your body or face 😶?

I have one on my lower lip and some girls find it attractive I don't know if it's attractive :P so do you have one?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• HOLY MOLEY... many... and they are ALL... but one... invisible.

What Girls Said 10

• Yes I love them!!! 😍😍 I don't get how some people are disgusted by them... I have a small one on my cheek and few others on my body. I don't know why they make the guy more attractive to me, maybe its the uniqueness of it?

• I have a little tiny one next time crook in my elbow but it just looks like a freckle. I forget it's there sometimes. I'd probably remove it if it was bad but it doesn't bother me as is.

• I have one kinda on my ribs, below my left breast.

• I have so many, one on my right cheek, one under my left eye, one on the bottom corner of my left eyebrow, one tiny one on the left side above my lip, one on the right side of my neck, one on the middle of my chest, and one tiny one between my thumb and forefinger. They say moles have meanings, but I don't know

• I have one on my upper back towards my right shoulder.

• Inner pinky , back of right hand , inner wrist , elbow , forearm , bicep , 2 on neck , one above lip ,3 on thigh , one on other bicep , behind ear , white inner foot.

• yeah, close to my chin

• Actually no

• Nope I have none but I have lots of scars

• oh yeah... on the right side of my neck actually

What Guys Said 6

• I am not sure if it is a mole or not but I have a skin coloured bump on my chin between lips and jawline, it is not that big.

• I have one on my buttcheek lol. srs.

s21.postimg.org/xu2b01opj/20151230_064543.jpg

• I'm flawless.

• I have a huge one below my neck. Even has a few hairs on it XD
    Several others in my arms.

• I have a large one on my back in the middle of my body and one on the middle of my stomach. They are unsightly things, but I am used to them. I just feel sorry for the woman that undresses me, she's in for a shock. haha!

• I have heaps of them all over my body.