Why do you have to be so insecure about your body?

i don't have a so called perfect body.. but at least i love my body a lot.
why do you worry so much beauty trends keep on changing first it was skinny girls now it is curvy ones.
if a person judges you on you'r body trust me that person is way more insecure than you about there own body.

i don't care if i am hot or not.. nor do i even care of combing my hair.
i really think we should put an end to body shaming and body insecurities.
why do you have to be so insecure about your body?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's more of women comparing themselves to other people and then other talking down to each other to make themselves feel better. It does need to stop. Self esteem, sexual confidence would be so much higher if it stopped.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree so much. I wish every girl thought like this, part of the problem is men telling women what they prefer, but who cares what they prefer. Love yourself

What Guys Said 20

• Today I'm no longer insecure, I was fat in the past but this issue is already fixed :D

• Well yeah, its no fucking problem if you have a good body like yourself! Try being overweight, having back/chest acne, and having keratosis pilaris.

• well i guess everyone's at least a little bit insecure about some or the other thing. The human mind is never satisfied. Evolutionary trait?

• That's maturity growing on you. Glad to read this from a 14 year old girl.

The thing is that some girls never really feel repressed because they born with an attrative image, probably your case. So you can turn off that problem sooner.

Other's suffered daily since childhood, in the time they should start making friends and socialize with other children... so they question anything. That completely disturts their little mind and need way more years to get over it.

• well since i was a child i was called blackie blackie cuz of my skin colour... but i got over it.. it didn't let it hurt me.. so i want people also not to get hurt cuz of what society says

• Always a good sign of a post or a take when you have nothing to add - Couldn't agree more

• Very encouraging post. Your body looks great. Wish I had such confidence, though I'll keep this in mind.

• Well i seriously fail to understand why do normal people tend to he very insecure about some very small thing about their body which is not even noticeable and not bad either.
    But my stuff and insecurity is my excess body hair, its like fur covering my whole body. Its there and it makes my body look like that of a beast. My insecurity is justified.

• but my hair sucks.. but still it doesn't matter to me.. i don't even like putting makeup too.. i think thats a sign of insecurity

• YASSSSSSSSSS dude.. kabse mei yahi baat samja rahi hoo

• But mere ko khud bechari bandi per taras aa jaye agar wo mere jaise furry bhalu ke saath rahe...
      Anyway.. enjoy.

• The saddest thing is women who have very amazing body or very decent looking women are body shamed, just to make them insecure...

• Mine I hate because it's worthless and doesn't do anything I want it to.

• I don't have this issue.

• You're tall and skinny. You could be a model.

• just because i am tall and skinny... thats so wrong... aren't there over sized people too who like wearing fashionable clothes.. why there are so less over sized models.. why do only thin girls get into modelling career isn't that wrong

• Haha I don't know what to say..

• with a body like that I wouldn't care either :P 👍

• Agree with u completely.

• OMG, its you? really you're super hot!! Mashallah what an attractive you are!!!

• You', re body looks terrific tho.

• Finally skinny, perfect girl <3 PERFECT!

• well at least i am not attention seeking like few other people out here... who know they look attractive but still ask the silly question that are they attractive? just to fish for compliments

• Very very nice Baby

• No one looks perfect, but you have a fantastic body.

• Good idea!

What Girls Said 3

• I think its because a lot of people are lazy, and complain to be honest. SOME people and I mean some try so hard to change it but they can't, always comparing themselves to other people. Sometimes I'm not happy with my body but I know I will be one day because I'm working towards it.

• Because I hate my body. I'm trying to change it, I tried the unhealthy way and I have no energy. So I'm goona try to do it the right way.
    I'm just not how I wanna be

• Because there is a particular admired body image created by the society and everyone get influenced by it