I hate this double standard?

i hate this double standard?

• i hate it also
  • i agree with it

Most Helpful Girl

• the first hting we all see is appearance and personality usually ugly and fat people self pity no one likes a person who has no self confidence and most importantly self value if you don't have those two traits no one will be interested
    but seriously people in general dont think like that just the ones with no self value or confidence

Most Helpful Guy

• It's bullshit, and I'm tired of that too, but I don't give a shit of what they say about me, they're not gonna force me to date the fat ugly chick they're trying to force down my throat.

What Girls Said 5

• Yea, but none thinks like that in real life.
    I hate that too tho

• Yes, I hate that too, but I think that "standard" was imposed by the fat girls.

• I hate both of those... don't ever say that about a girl... and don't ever say that about a guy, its common damn sense!

• I'm just going to leave these here...

Fat Girl Tinder Date (Social Experiment)

Fat Guy Tinder Date (Social Experiment)

Sorry, it wouldn't let me post links so you can just copy and paste it into the search box on Youtube

• Can't all the fat people just date eachother

What Guys Said 9

• I know where you are coming from but I get the feeling we are getting this stuff from like Sex in the City or something - I don't think in real life a woman would be allowed say that and not be criticised.

• I care not for what society says which makes me give 0 fucks about this double standard.
    I do me and society can kiss my smelly ass.

• You are completely right, I agree 100%

• I give zero fucks about the system.

• Society is just stupied so I don't minde what society thinks of me I just do what I do it dosen't matter to me if I am a jerk to anyone

• Let's talk double standard when men are expected to have a thigh gap.

• I hate that too.

• Fk I accidentally voted I agree with it cuz I thought it said I agree with you :(

• hahahahaha. women empowerment. yeah i hate it too