How do I look RATING OUT OF 10?

Can you please tell me how attractive I look on a scale out of 10 (reasoning behind your rating would be great!) I have a lot of people tell me I'm good looking I think I'm a 5 to be honest I just want different opinions, a fresh set of eyes!

http:// thisb1tchcares. tumblr. com/post/135793562848/moi

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go for a 7 or an 8 for the first pic, and maybe a 5 or 6 for the second.
    In the second picture your face looked a lot wider, I'm not entirely sure why but if you're keen to look your best be careful of making it not look too wide.
    I much prefer your hair in the first picture.

My answer is completely honest, because I understand ultimately you want the truth.
    What I will say is this:
    1. An 8 is pretty high - be happy about it.
    2. The picture and your looks can improve even further if you want. I'm not meaning to be nasty, but try a slightly different smile in the first one.

You are not a girl I'd consider dating because you are WAY too hot for me! I mean that, and don't let anyone ever make you think otherwise. Maintain the look you had in the first photograph and you could date almost any guy you wanted.
    Please I'm begging you because I know how it feels, NEVER EVER be insecure about your looks again because I guarantee you, you have all you need to look good.

What Guys Said 5

• Took me a while to get link right but it was worth it, gorgeous - Level 1 welcome to site here is link if anybody wants it
    thisb1tchcares.tumblr.com/post/135793562848/moi

• I'd give you at least an 8. And I don't really know why - the only specific thing I can say is that I like how your eyes are just one solid color. It's difficult to find someone without flecks of multiple colors in their eyes

• Not my type, but I would say seven in the first photo. Your hair looks better straight

• dont want to be rude, but you are really REALLY not my type, you have nice hair in some of the pics though, will not rate to avoid already too much rudness

• That's cool of you thanks! What is your type if you dont mind me asking?

• cute little gingers with freakles, dont seem to be attracted to any other type of girls

• I would say average looking...

What Girls Said 0