Thighs too thick for small upper body?

Hey guys. Im a short 5'0 118 lb girl. I play softball. I struggle with confidence worrying if my legs and butt and hips are too big and look very weird with my small upperbody. I work out almost every day, always wanting skinny legs. But my legs have always been like this. Some people tell me i have a good body when i talk about it, but it's always friends so i think theyre just being nice. I know some guys like "thick thighs" and some dont, I just need some opinions to know if im too disproportioned and need to change. Or if i should stay the same. Any opinions will help!! Thanks
Thighs too thick for small upper body?

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks good, don't worry.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look great! :) Honestly you're right that guys have different preferences but ultimately you should be the one to love yourself as you are. Guys love confidence so if you are happy in your own skin then it will show :) If you think you'd feel better having smaller thighs then that's your decision but I think you look lovely :) Plus, I totally understand your struggle because my top half is very small and my bottom half is medium sized and I always wanted thinner thighs. Anyway I don't think you have anything to worry about girlie :)

• Thank you so so much!! :)

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 40

• Looks fine to me.

• for one your cute in my books =3, an have more confidence in yourself, you look fine, fit even cause of your sport, one thing I've learned is that i maybe a little over weight but i like myself as i am for all my corkiness an airheadedness i respect myself, i dont see why a really cute, well shaped girl like you is even worrying, confidence girl!!! confidence!!!

• They just look sporty and fit to me - Lots of guys will appreciate that look

• Looks like you have strong, powerful legs. Why would you want to change that? You look good !

• What the fuck even is that? No your skinny little thighs aren't too thick for your skinny body

Thick? What a fucking work and I'm sick of seeing it when people are referring to the female figure

grr fucking what ever the fuck happened to actual descriptions? Thick is a broad statement to say the least and probably started by someone thick in the fucking head

• You're a very beautiful woman.
    You shouldn't worry about your body image , so what if you've got muscular legs they're still lovely
    Just as lovely as your personality I'm sure.
    Just be yourself, happy healthy and comfortable in your own skin.

• Hahah love the shirt 😂 and you look good!

• It's just your anatomy I will tell you this never STOP WORKING OUT!!! A lot of people do and they get fat and slobby

• Nononononooooooooo
    That's is sexy af :)

• Strong is sexy.

• you loo absolutely incredible.
    End of story

• It may be something that you can't do much about, so try and except how they are. Besides they look good on you.

• thick thigs are fuckign sexyyy!!!

• Looks just right

• Not at all. They suit you.

• Yeah it's proportionate, dont worry avout it. personally i find thick thighs and a larger butt to be more attractive.

• No, it looks good/normal.

• Looks normal to me OP

• Don't change a thing... you're very cute and you have a nice body

• you have a sexy body love your legs (: no need to worried about it (:

• You look great.

• Your crazy, you're pretty, beautiful smile and, a great body. Lighten up on yourself.

• Dont worry about it, you look perfect!

• looks pretty normal to me. You really don't need to worry about that.

• You look good. No worries about that over here.

• U look fine to me. I don't think u can worry about body. I prefer curvy girls but that just me.

• sexy to me!

• I'd hit it for sure

• You look great! Nothing wrong with a curvy butt 😉

• they look great mm

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 17

• I have exactly same body build! So i know your struggle xd
    However, I'm totally confident with my body :P
    So please, you should also be.
    We rock.
    Go team butts and legs!

• 0|0
    • Didn't mean to click that. Thank you!!

• OP is asking because she's genuinely curious. People actually have insecurities. If she wanted attention, she'd go on Facebook for more self-gratification.

• FINE. OP you look fine

• You look in proportion to me! :)

• I personally like your body nothing wrong with it.
    You're fit and you exercise everday! So there isn't much to change, the shape is a result of genetics.

Your thighs are thick yes but definitely not "too" thick. It's really nice with the rest of your body it looks athletic.

• Your fine. Having thick thighs means you have more muscle power.

• You look good as you are~ also short girls often have bigger upper legs, so it's totally normal 👍

• You seem super sweet so dont worry about your thigh whatsoever.

• You look great no worries.

• ahksklajdpiend YOUREW REALLYB PRETTY

also your thighs are fine? I don't know where you got this idea from :0
    they look pretty proportionate to me

• Aw thank you so much!

• You look great but... Dem eyebrows. 😳

• Yes my eyebrows do need some work i know! Haha thank you

• Nothing wrong here.

• Looks proportional to me! You look good.

• Your legs are proportional to your body. Nothing wrong there :)

• Are you playing? Your a regulated hottie and i mean it!

• No they look perfectly fine

• Short women have thicker thigh and wider hips. You look amazing and I am straight.

• I promise you guys LOVE Your shape. And This is coming From a girl, I literally workout in hopes to develop a body like yours, it's perfect. Feel special:)