Girls I don't have a butt is that bad?

Some girls on here say they like male butts. Mine is tiny. Is that bad? XD

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I don't care about a guy's butt. I for the most part and am indifferent to how a guy looks.

• You don't care about how a guy looks?

• I don't care about it that much - maybe a 10% deciding factor in whether or not I will date somebody.

• Wow. That's amazing. I don't think most females are like that.

• I don't care about butts

• Okay some girls on here seem to like them so I was wondering if I should be worried.

• To the point where its flat, could be bad. A bump is cute. A round booty is sexy. But not all women like male booty.

• I'd say bump. What do you think?

• Cute then. Its slappable, holdable in missionary position. Should be fine 😏

• I don't think I'd like it slapped, but I guess holding it in missionary position is okay. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Does this mean at any given moment you might grunt a steamer out of your mouth? Must make for lively dinner dates!

• What the hell are you talking about?

• Lots of guys like small butts

• Let me give you some tips. If you workout and do a lot of squats you can shape your butt.

• I work out.

• OK I'm sorry you didn't conclude that in your description box. That's good never stop working out. You don't want your ass to sag down or look sloppy that's just a fucking turn off

• It's not sloppy. I'm just a slim guy. I have nice calves. I mean they need to get bigger, but they aren't bad. I do need to do more squats though I guess.