How do I look on a scale of 1-10?

How do I look on a scale of 1-10?
I am the guy on the right. I don't know why but I'm self conscious of my body/face?

I am guy on right from your perspective with blue shorts.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are cute and more my style than your friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• I always get confused with whether right means you are the guy with dark shorts on because you are right from your perspective or whether you are the guy in blue because you are right when looking at the picture.

But to answer you question I think both guys are good looking. like 7/10

What Girls Said 22

• I can barely tell my right from your right lol. Im assuming you're the black trunks? If so, 7/10. If blue trunks 8.5/10. But both guys look great :)

• You're the one in the blue shorts? I know what it feels like to be self conscious, but don't worry, you have nothing to be self conscious about. I'd say solid 9-9.5/10

• Omg you're a total cutie... You have nothing to be worked or self conscious about.

I just have to ask. Exactly how tall are you?

• You look like one of those confident, stuck up jocks at those pool parties I never got invited to. 6.5 or 7/10

• My right or from the guys in the pictures perspective? Presuming it's my right, you look really good and have nothing to be self conscious about

• I'd say you're a solid 8 - 8.5

• You look good no need to worry :P ~

• You look good to me. What are you in a slump cause it won't last long if you are.

• I never really thought of it that way before, but slump is a good way to put it.

• You're attractive, nothing to worry about :)

• You look Hot!!!

• Wow you're both hot. I like your face, it's very friendly and handsome :)

• You do not look self conscious at all.
    You're very good looking. Face and booty

• You look good and handsome, i miss summerr😭😭

• You're a 10 minimum bruhh lol

• On a scale of 1-10? Probably... Like an eight

• You look REALLY good. Like 15/10. If I were a guy I would probably want to look like you.

• You're good looking to me :)

• You look good.

• Why would you be self conscious. R u kidding me. 😐

Ten bro.

• I like the left one, you're also cute but the left one is 😍 lol

• Honey, I would give you a 10/10 ;)

• I think you're extremely good looking and that you have absolutely nothing to be self conscious about💕

What Guys Said 7

• You look fine

• Solid 8 or 9 from my (albeit straight) perspective. Mainly going on good body muscles and solid looking face

• Looking good bro, 8/10.

• Dude. Putting yourself out there like that gets high points for bravery alone. For the record, I'm a straight guy that's simply comfortable acknowledging another's strengths. Great smile, physique, and proportion. Way to go bro... 9 minimum.

• PFFFFFT why on earth are you self conscious? You're hot bro

• Overall really good!

• Dude you are so cute and so smooth wow stop being self conscious of yourself.