Girls, Please Give Me a Detailed Rating?

I know that I'm neither the handsomest nor the ugliest man alive, but an honest and detailed rating as well as constructive criticism would greatly be appreciated since I am a bit insecure and would like to know how attractive I am, that way I know which league of girls I can pursue. Please rate me based on the pictures below. Also, take into account that I am only 5'3" tall (Mexican Americans are short) since I know height is important to women.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• The third picture was surprisingly good. You're better looking than you realize. Grow out your hair. A little facial hair wouldn't hurt, grow a moustace, a moustache with a little piece of hair beneath or a full gotee. No beard.

What Girls Said 5

• You actually look pretty good in the third picture... in the first I feel like you're about to stab me, honestly when it comes to criticism, there isn't much to criticise... maybe work out a little, but that's just because everybody can improve their body... and shirts and ties work well for you🙌🏼

• I'm not really sure what to number rate you... you're not bad looking by any means, though. i think you would look better if you grew your hair out.

• you aren't bad looking at home, just a few things I'd recommend. maybe grow your hair, you look pretty plain (for lack of a better word, but you dont really stand out to me) and you should smile more often in your pictures, i like your one dimple its sooo cute. height does bring you down a bit :/ sorry but 5'3" is pretty short. so i'd rate you a 5.5-6/10. it was hard coming up with that number lol. but you do look like you have great personality and your smile is very welcoming :) and your tattoo is nice, great placement!

• I think you're cute :) Maybe try a little longer hair? But that may be a personal preference. Nice skin and body type!

• I like your smile and the dimple in the first one, it's cute 😊