People tell me I should model, but I'm not sure if I should pursue it... What do you guys think?

People tell me I should model, but I'm not sure if I should pursue it... What do you guys think?(btw I'm not fishing for compliments, just honestly curious what you guys think.)

Just to be clearer, if I were to model, I would be a plus size model. I am not going to starve myself to achieve some unrealistic body standard.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to be gorgeous to be a model. I have known several models that weren't as attractive as you. Most of the time you see a model they have had experts doing their makeup, specialists setting up the lights for the photo shoot, and then are heavily Photoshopped. Even the most beautiful women in the world are heavily Photoshopped. The pictures you are showing are just normal pictures, so there is no way they can compete with peoples idea of what a model should be.

This might give you an idea on how outrages some of the Photoshopping has gotten. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeNjDcMKHyA

Most Helpful Girl

• You're too old, and you don't have the body or face for it.

• I'm 16, how on earth am I too old?

• And like I've said, I would be a plus size model

• Your age says 19. And still, you have to be a certain size to be a plus size model and I still don't think you have the face for it

What Guys Said 29

• Your first picture looks like you are trying to swallow something that taste terrible. work on your facial expression. Make it a big smile.

• I don't see you as the model type. Sorry but my answer is no. You just don't have the look or body type for it.

• I should have clarified. If I were to model, I would be a plus size model

• I still don't see it. One of the big factors I'm including is height. Not sure how tall you are; maybe including some stats would help. But almost all models are at least average height or taller. But from your pic I'd only put you at 5'-2" to 5'-4".

• I'm 5'7" actually, lol.

• You have lovely facial features so as you say a catalogue model or plus size model - Who knows - I think more realistic modelling is coming in anyway

• Plus size or not I don't think you should go for it. If you truly love it and wanna do it either way then ok.

• No, I don't know if they'd hire you, not skeleton-like enough.

• Hahaha honestly nope.. Don't do it.. But you can try!! You never know you might get selected

• They are lying to you

• you're average looking.

you dont even look like you take care of yourself looking all unfit.

i know a few standards to modeling as I've dated them.

i dont think you have it. sorry

• you are cute honestly but you dont have to model. Modeling is a lame job do something that can get you a lot of money :)

• i think u shouldn't there is a lot of girls trying do that cruel world and for me u look more for a cute side and in model they want the stuning sexy and confident side

• You have potential to be a model, however make sure you are really ok with it, not sure fo you'd be classed as a "plus sized" model. There is nothing wrong with it if you are i have a friend who is a plus sized model

• nope i dont think so

• No I don't think so

• A picture from your head to toes would help

• I have one, it is the second picture. All that isn't included in my feet lol

• Front instead of the sides :(-^-^-) should had been more specific

• I disagree with those people.

• Definitely not, no

• I want to be honest just like you want me to be I wouldn't recomend to you to go modelling

hope you aren't pissed at me

• Sorry , but don't go for it

• You have a so sexy body:)

• Very beautiful woman and you could certainly do it if you put your mind to it

• you look hot..

• You can always give it a shot, you have the body and a good looking face for it.

• Yeah, go for it, you've got a nice face

• You aren't even attractive tbh

• I don't think you'd make it... but you can at least apply

• Honestly, I just don't see it, I mean, You are by no means ugly, But. On the switch side, I would hesistate to say you have model calibre of beauty.

You are above average, But, Not Model level, Sorry :(.

• Look if you want be a model go ahead anyone can be a model it called makeup and plastic surgery

• Ya if you are tall you can be a model lovely you

• one simple answer, no

What Girls Said 7

• Nope, you don't look like you'd be accepted into the industry. You don't have the facial aesthetics for it.

• You don't look like a traditional model

• Pass

Filler

• It'd be better to judge, If there was a pic of you without glasses.

• My profile pic is of me without glasses

• Well tbh I wouldn't know. It usually takes one powerful person in the agency to say "Yes she is the next model!" and everyone else has to agree with the opinion.

However, if you want to be a plus size model, go for it. There are models of all different faces and backgrounds. Maybe they'll find something unique in your look

• I would. If its something you want to do, I say go for it.
    No reason why you had to put the belly photo because most models right now dont exactly have a flat stomach, its more natural so just maintain healthy. And your pretty so why not.

• You're beautiful so yes

• you have a gorgeous face :o