Guys, does breast size honestly matter? (I'm a B cup) ?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as physical attraction yes.
    But that doesn't mean Double D breasts are necessary or even ideal. I actually prefer a perfect set of C's and even B cups if their form is nice.
    For me as long as they're perky/proportionate they're winners : ).

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 36

• Breast size does matter, but not that much for real men. For instance B is actually my favorite with A a close second. However, I pay complete, loving attention to the boobs on the woman I am with and enjoy it completely!

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes, breast size does matter for lots of people. Keep in mind that "size" does not mean "bigger" lots of guys, myself included prefer smaller breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're fine💁🏻

1|0
    0|0
  • There are lots of guys like me out there who think average or smaller is the preferred option

0|1
    0|0
  • to be honest no, have no idea what any of the cups are, all i know is by what i see, personally i like smaller, not a fan of large, though i do find some women with large breasts attractive i still prefer small breasts

0|0
    0|0
  • Look... Toe nail size matters more then tit size

0|0
    0|0
  • I am weird and actually prefer smaller ones. C's are a little on the high side for me, I prefer b cups.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly it doesn't matter.. I'm more of an ass man. But regardless of physical characteristics. Sure I'm a male and looks mean a lot for me. But if the personality is lacking. I pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes it does. To woman, guys say they care but they really don't as long as the girl has a good personality they will overlook a lot of things.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, it matters. I prefer 'em small.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really if a guy loves you he can overlook anything that he doesn't like about you. but honestly if someone loves you they love you for you not your looks (mostly.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really. Sometimes it's not the second thing I notice either.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really

0|0
    0|0
  • No. A B cup is pretty much average anyway. And unless you have like nothing there, you're completely fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't mind about the breast size as long as it looks good. I wouldn't mind if she even has a A cup, honestly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like breasts of all sizes, they are all beautiful.
    But a woman's personality is more important than her cup size

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its matters a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • For me personally they do count, But i would never reject a women because of her breast size. I like smaller by the way

0|0
    0|0
  • You're great :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard sometimes smaller boobs are firmer. That might be a plus (if they're not too sensitive to touch). If you let a guy see or touch or kiss your boobs at all, they will be very grateful.

0|0
    0|0
  • It hells does to me, yea

0|0
    0|0
  • That's like asking a bitch if dick size matters

0|1
    0|0
  • if you got nice full B cups with super erect nipples, id settle for those.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care at all about breast size haha. I'm a 85% face 15% ass kind of guy, as far as physical attractiveness goes. Actually if I had to say I prefer smaller breasts than giant double D's that's kind of a turnoff actually haha

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, no it doesn't. Because different size breasts have their own advantages.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not in my eyes!
    B size breasts are my Favorite!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not only no, but hell no!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea B cup is fine. Can I see them?

0|0
    0|1