Girls, Do you feel confident without makeup? Feel free to an add picture?

Girls, Do you feel confident without makeup? Feel free to an add picture?
I do I am know I look good with or without it. I am not that full of myself though. I don't understand why so many women are insecure about themselves.

Updates:
You really cannot tell the difference when I am au natural unless I do not sleep. It looks like a train hit me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• I weirdly feel more confident without makeup than I do with makeup. I'll just post my GaG photo for reference, since I just took it tonight.

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...yTBuW1qb7eilo1_1280.jpg

3|0
    0|0
  • Awww you are still pretty without makeup. I don't feel self-conscious without makeup because most people say I look younger haha but I do look slightly different.

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1037585&s=9#.Vn7to_l97IU

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel as confident without makeup

2|0
    0|0
    • Awww why not? I have flaws I have come to accept like my beauty mole on my cheek. I have Chickenpox scars on my face I have lovely skin too.

• I rarely wear makeup anyway so...
    http://imgur.com/NgfVb0C

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am!
    Here's me like two days ago:

http://imgur.com/7EhEaps

1|0
    0|0
  • You look gorgeous and do not need make up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont wear makeup at all in my daily life. I won't relate it to confidence in my looks. Just not a big fan of appearing fake/unnatural!

1|0
    0|0
  • You're beautiful! I don't wear makeup. If I do it's eyeliner, mascara. Sometimes I wish I understood all the tricks. Then I'm like oh well here I am. Like me or hate me it's too early pre-coffee to care.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks and I used to be one of those girls obsessed with my looks. I will a bit of makeup on occasion but I prefer au natural.

• Nah, I look terrible without makeup so I'm gonna pass lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i rarely wear makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually only feel confident with make up

1|0
    0|0
  • lol yaah if im at home then its cool ahahha

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup. I've tried but in all honesty I think I look worse with makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • absolutely confident

1|0
    0|0
  • I have to wear foundation , concealer , powder , and blush. My skin isn't naturally the best so I like to correct that , and some lipstick because my lips are naturally very pale. I'm not into the eyeshadows and stuff that much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel the need to pack on tons of makeup all the time but honestly makeup does make me feel a bit more confident and prettier.

1|0
    0|0