Ok so basically I don't even know why I'm doing this but what the hay. Can you guys give me an honest rating?

I admit I feel kinda stupid doing this, and I swear I'm not fishing for any kind of compliments but I'm just curious. I'm about to graduate high school soon and I've never had a boyfriend and in my time of slight insecurity I'm wondering if that has anything to do with my looks. Not that any one else opinion should validate my confidence because, trust me I'm a pretty arrogant girl at times, but I'm just wondering how people see me. Now I'm just rambaling. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• When I see this pics of girls who never dated in highschool and wonder if its them it always stuns me. I wonder how many girls i thought were so hot they can have any guy actually never dated, I always use to think they can have anyone, so why bother asking them out? Id think that about you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say you're a 9.5 out of 10. VERY PRETTY!

• Thank you that is a much higher score than I woulf rate myself

What Guys Said 30

• I think you are really cute just saying 😜

• You are literally STUNNING!! If you don't have a boyfriend, you must be sending stay away signals. Are you going to college?

• Yeah, I'm going to college

• Believe me not having a boyfriend looks are not an issue just you haven't met right guy yet - You have no worries, you are gorgeous.

• U didn't have a boyfriend before? huh? The problem isn't u and thats for sure most probably all guys around u must have lost their eyes , as for me u look so damn hot, so damn sexy and so dammn cuteeeeeeee ;) , can't u see ure self prefect lips , perfect eyes a, perfect boobs , u know what if I was beside u now I would have... ;)

• You're very attractive. Your looks aren't the problem, maybe the problem is that arrogance which is pushing guys away :/

• Thanks for the honestly and truly I don't even think it's my arrogance. I think I'm just too shy and too picky but anyways have a very merry Christmas Eve eve.

• That's possible too, I'm very picky and it has taken me years to find a girl I deem worthy.
      You're gonna go to college soon, things change a lot, and you'll meet new people and new and different type of guys. Don't stress about it, but try to open up a little bit more, but keep your high standards, better be single than settling.

Merry Christmas Eve Ev to you too :)

• With a face like this you never had a boyfriend? You're freaking super gorgeous (can't say more than this, you're underage :P), if I was still a high school student and happened to be in the high school you went to, you wouldn't have been single my dear... nope, you wouldn't.

"I'm a pretty arrogant girl at times" Yeah, and we would have had to work through that... LOL.

• Hahaha thank you so much! :)

• (Very surprised you've never had a boyfriend)/10

You're really good looking, 7.8/10

• You're very attractive

• You're very pretty. If I had to guess why you haven't had a boyfriend it I can only think that high school guys are stupid to have never asked you

• Good grades?

Maybe you were too busy or others thought you were to busy getting educated.

Nothing wrong with your looks if you look like that most of the time.

• I mean yeah I get good grades if that's what you're asking but i don't think that takes up all of my time

• I would not say no if you offered me.
      You may not have been in the right situation yet, the time you were looking was a time when other were not.
      Don't force it, it will happen when it happens.

• You're pretty. You look shy so maybe that's part of your problem.

• Sooo cute! Loving your look :)

• I'd definitely bang you

• i think you're very attractive. High school relationships are overrated anyway, they are all about social status and who can get with the most popular person. you're better off being single through high school, trust me :)

• You are super cute!

• I know for a fact it's not your looks

• Once you get to college look out!

• I like you and I like the fact that you are the arrogant type of girl first things first i love dating you because you look beautiful and you are just my type hope I didn't went too far with waht I am saying :-)

• Trust me it's not your looks you're very very very pretty

Lol it's probably the arrogance

• You look very pretty.

• very cute, nice cleavage yum

• you are cute i give an 8

• you're cute your looks (at least ur face and boobs) are not the things pushing guys away

• You look good to me.

• 666666666666666666666666666

• What does this mean? Haha

• i am just giving you an honest rating because you asked... it was 6

• Oh yeah thanks I think. Ha I thought you meant like 666 or something. But thanks for being honest I guess. I should've expected as least some bad rates. Can't please everyone I guess :)

• 8 on 10 super gorgeous

• Yes you are very attractive

• Weird face

• Extremely hot! Major boner babe.

• You're really pretty

What Girls Said 10

• You're a very pretty girl. You look like you're probably conceited or one of the popular girls though.

I'm very judgmental lol

• Uhh popular? Yeahhh no I'm not I can promise you that. I Have like literally 2 friends and yeah not so much conceited either. If I was I wouldn't be on here asking strangers how I look lol

• Don't be shy girl, you're really cute👍🏼

• I'd give you an 8 out of 10. You look very good.

• you're a super pretty girl!

• You are very gorgeous! I would give you a solid 8.5 very lovely! I couldn't imagine why you wouldn't have a boyfriend!!!

• You're so pretty seriously

• You're good. Hakuna matata.

• Wow you're really pretty! How have you not dated?

• They probably see you as arrogant and pretty, and you're picky, and that's why you're manless.

• You are pretty and average.

• Thanks I think? Haha merry Christmas Eve eve.

• It was a compliment 😊