What places sell good quality selfie sticks?

I need to find a good quality selfie stick but it cannot be too expensive either.

Most Helpful Guy

• Amazon are doing it - Use your gift card - Here is link to UK site to have a look at
    www.amazon.co.uk/.../

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I bought mine on Amazon and I don't know if it's on the pricier side but I love my selfie stick and I think it's the best one I could've bought 😊
    www.amazon.com/.../B013B1ABGC#

What Guys Said 3

• wouldn't know where to buy one except guess for Best Buy for an in-store purchase. you can always find them online like Amazon.

• Amazon. com

• Thanks did you get one?

• So do you have a girlfriend who might use it? Or a sister? Or any other female who might use it? Selfies are not just for females nothing to be ashamed about lol. I have a narcissistic brother who takes a lot of selfies if I buy a selfie stick he might want to borrow it.

• ya my girlfriend at the time wanted to get it for the cruise we went on together

• Target 😊💁🏻

What Girls Said 2