This woman is 9/10? look at her bone structure?

this is what a human female should look like jesus christ she is gorgeous

Most Helpful Girl

• Queen Magdalena <3 I love her, she's so unique and her cheekbones are surreal !

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks amazing in the video
    The pics don't do her justice

What Girls Said 17

• Thats what a female should look like huh? Smh 😒

• dont b mad u dont have nice features like this girl does

• lol nobodys gotta prove nuthin these men who feel they need 2 are just weak losers that care 2 much about what women think of them lmao

• 😴😴😴😴

• Meh not at all
    Iv seen prettier

• you da real mvp

• @elijahwood ur a wk

• Ew no way, her face is so wide and square. I'd say about. 4/10

• She is indeed very pretty but that doesn't mean that every other woman that doesn't look like her is not as pretty. There are a lot of different features and are all very beautiful, I personally find a lot of different features stunning on both women and men

• no she's not attractive, so u gonna call me a beta male now?

• I agree, she is very pretty, but if every female looked exactly like her the world would be pretty boring to look at.

• I'd give her a 6 out of 10 or 7 out of 10.

• She's pretty! I don't think that second picture is very flattering though.

• She's average to me

• She is pretty. But kind of reminds me of a Sponge Bob.
    No hate tho.

• i don't like that jawline

• And exactly that face shape?

• Ew, not my thing.

• Interesting features but I wouldn't consider he classically beautiful

• I think she's pretty but she has a really square head and she looks like an elf.

• She looks like a baby

• I think she is beautiful but also all women are beautiful because we are all unique. I don't think you should judge all women on the standards of bone structure. Some people have strong structures some don't. That, in no way, affects who someone is as a person and how beautiful they are to others.

• lol its always women saying dumb things like 'everyone is beautiful' no not everyone is beautiful there are tons of average to ugly women stop being dumb

• Um well you don't have to call me dumb for choosing to see the good in people instead of the bad. Have a merry Christmas sir

What Guys Said 28

• Don't agree, don't care.

I don't even find her remotely attractive but good for you bro, maybe you'll meet someday... outside her hotel after you E-stalked her whereabouts so you could chloroform her and take her back to your secret lair.

Just make sure there are no witnesses, don't need to dispose of anymore bodies than you need to ;)

• Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder my friend and it comes in many shapes and sizes. Your opinion is not law or fact it's simply that an opinion and a prefrence.

• looka like its a man dreasing up as a woman

• studies say men who dont find dimorphic women attractive are low testosterone lol so ur a beta male

• @RachelBrigs no a tall chin and a large skull are traits of men... there is no correlation between testosterone and jaw breadth jaw breadth is effected by diet and chewing not by testosterone. her developed cheek bones are the result of her wide jaw and she has a wide palate and lots of forward growth none of these things are masculine all are traits of good human facial development. just cuz most of the world needs braces doesn't mean its normal

• Almost merry Christmas to everyone in this comment section

Including the dude who just looks for cuber arguments haah

Have a good 1 my fellow gagers

• Meh, too blonde and too European looking for my tastes.

• I can see nothing wrong with her bone structure. Actually it's good.( According to me of course)

• Interesting. I don't think there is really one specific way a woman should look like.

• That's your opinion 🙂

• @Asker How can you make fun of him?

You're asking that the woman that looks like a man is attractive okay.. Hypocrite

• To you maybe, but not to me. She's got a jaw like a pit bull.

• Stunning in first and third photo - Something weird to me about second pic but yes very attractive

• Average, interesting facial structure tho

• Her jawline is chiseled to the Max but too square the rest of her face is plain 3/10

• ... does she cook bacon tho?

• Well, in my lifetime, I have seen thousands of women better looking than her. Sorry to say, and also the girl I love who is from Syria migrated to Turkey, she is the most beautiful girl I ever seen.

• I don't even find her attractive.

• No, just no. Her face is too square, it looks like it was designed by a German.

• "This is what a human female should look like."

lolololol to each their own

• id pass. Those are some scary mandibles

• No she's not. Everyone has diffefent beauty standards and I dont find her pretty

• I don't see it. Maybe a 6 or a 7.

• Natasha poly?

• Not to be mean but her face looks a bit manly to me. Still a nice face tho.

• she's alright i guess

• Yeah sexy sexy woman

• No. No. Just. NO. Her face is too wide. She has a man's jaw. Not feminine at all.

• 0|0
  • She's very ugly. Very ugly indeed. Those are very masculine characteristics bar the make up...

I'd rather have a girl like this... 38.media.tumblr.com/...m3nlehEWrI1rv7yj9o1_400.gif

• the girl u posted has pretty much the fame facial development u retard except her cheekbones aren't as developed lol both have strong jaws u dumb ass

• "u retard". What a cheap insult :)

Except Hayley Atwell is the epitome of femininity... your girl looks like a ladybody ;)

• no no she is not, looks like a man