Girls your body turned into this. Would you feel depressed or happy?

You wake up iin the moring and your body turns into this. Would you feep depressed or happy?

• Happy
  • Depressed

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be very depressed. If she enjoys looking that way that's great, but personally, I don't find it attractive. Her body fat is so low she probably doesn't menstruate, and she's lost her boobs and femininity. I want more muscle definition in my own body but no way remotely near that much. I like soft curves with a little definition so this is pretty much the opposite of my ideal. I don't even like this much muscle on a guy.

• Your menstrustions dont depend on your body fat % mate

• If you're physically active (sweat during workouts) then you will get zits or acne if your diet isn't healthy

• @elijahwolf er yeah that could be a cause but so can poor hygiene, genetics, skin type, etc. Those 3 factors are usually the biggest

What Girls Said 6

• Girls your body turned into this. Would you feel depressed or happy?
    B. Depressed

As irrational and illogical as it sounds body types like hers are why I don't weight lift out of disdain I'll become muscular/bulky.

• I'd feel happy but unfortunately manly

• Depressed, that's just far too much for me.

• I've always wanted some muscle even if that is a bit much. I'd just not work out for a while and wait until it got to where I wanted it.

• Depressed since my body will be extremely underweight.

• Que? explicar

• @ElijahWolf I know that but it's not that easy. You have to constantly balance your eating pattern and exercise program to be like that.

• Ye, thats why she has a body like that, because jer nutrition is really good, its not as hard as u might think it is, you just neef experience :p

• Very depressed for sure 😐

What Guys Said 5

• I have always liked the fit and sporty look while it is extreme I find her very attractive

• I think she took it too far.

• Waay too muscly to be considered sexy (imo)

• I find that type of body on a women appalling.

• I like athletic, fit and toned girls, but the girl in the picture is overly muscular.