Girls your body turned into this. Would you feel depressed or happy?

You wake up iin the moring and your body turns into this. Would you feep depressed or happy?

Girls your body turned into this. Would you feel depressed or happy?

• Happy
    28% (11)32% (7)29% (18)Vote
  • Depressed
    72% (29)68% (15)71% (44)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be very depressed. If she enjoys looking that way that's great, but personally, I don't find it attractive. Her body fat is so low she probably doesn't menstruate, and she's lost her boobs and femininity. I want more muscle definition in my own body but no way remotely near that much. I like soft curves with a little definition so this is pretty much the opposite of my ideal. I don't even like this much muscle on a guy.

1|0
    0|1
    • Your menstrustions dont depend on your body fat % mate

• Show All
    • If you're physically active (sweat during workouts) then you will get zits or acne if your diet isn't healthy

• @elijahwolf er yeah that could be a cause but so can poor hygiene, genetics, skin type, etc. Those 3 factors are usually the biggest

What Girls Said 6

• Girls your body turned into this. Would you feel depressed or happy?
    B. Depressed

As irrational and illogical as it sounds body types like hers are why I don't weight lift out of disdain I'll become muscular/bulky.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd feel happy but unfortunately manly

0|0
    0|0
  • Depressed, that's just far too much for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've always wanted some muscle even if that is a bit much. I'd just not work out for a while and wait until it got to where I wanted it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depressed since my body will be extremely underweight.

0|0
    0|0
    • Que? explicar

• Show All
    • @ElijahWolf I know that but it's not that easy. You have to constantly balance your eating pattern and exercise program to be like that.

• Ye, thats why she has a body like that, because jer nutrition is really good, its not as hard as u might think it is, you just neef experience :p

• Very depressed for sure 😐

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I have always liked the fit and sporty look while it is extreme I find her very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she took it too far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Waay too muscly to be considered sexy (imo)

0|0
    0|0
  • I find that type of body on a women appalling.

0|0
    1|0
  • I like athletic, fit and toned girls, but the girl in the picture is overly muscular.

0|0
    0|0