I have a hooked nose and a broad chin would Guys mind this?

Im know im ugly, but i have a nice body but i feel it can't makeup for how ugly my face is,... my firends and family want me to get married but my parents worry cause they think im not great looking, they even once told me a guy might cheat on me,... im scared to even fall in love or even be in a Relationship, i have a crush on this great looking guy but i know it could never happen, he is my age and i like him alott but he has a girlfirend so...

Ok fine... this Is me in my avatar...

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean are you serious girl? That's very very petty thing I doubt it makes you ugly in any way. It's all in your mind. stop worrying , enjoy life and relationship.
    ... I am excess hairy guy and I know what it feels to be ugly gross dirty and sexually repulsive, at least you aren't dirty and gross like a beast. Even I will never go near women, never get into relationships or ever marry... ni woman can and will want such a guy... even I feel worthless and won't allow any woman in my life , any woman deserves better, well at least she should be with a normal human male and not some fur laden beast. Even I feel if some women marries me she will soon divorce me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, we really can't honestly tell without a photo ><

What Guys Said 7

• If a guy can't see past small imperfections that's his fault not yours. If you have an honest good personallity you will find your Mr right. Don't ever let others pull you down. This is your life to live , they are living theirs without asking you how they should do it. Do what makes you happy , if you fall ; get up and keep trying

• Are you a nose-picker?

• No pic in avatar

• Nice personality and character is more important tha looks

• Depends. Got a photo?

• Kinda difficult to say if you don't have a picture sorry...

• Wt about posting a pic of u

What Girls Said 0