Thoughts on a girl's butt?

It's obvious that butts are so much of a thing in society today but I still feel insecure about my big arse. I wanna know what you guys think tho, do you like butts that are big and round? small but perky? flat?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok let me answer this. A really nice healthy butt is from a woman who works out properly. This is a fact! If you workout your going to have a nice butt. If you just naturally have one it won't stay that way for long. I prefer a nice round ass from a woman who takes care of her body by working out. Squats, running, donkey kicks

What Guys Said 16

• My personal preference small toned and firm.

• Defined butts are nice. It isn't so much the size, but the tone that is good. If you feel insecure do some squats to firm it up.

• I like big butts and I cannot lie. if u wanna tone it up try doing lots if squats and walking lunges

• Perky and fit looking.
    I don't really like those "phat" asses.

• I like big butts and thighs to go with em

• It's all about proportion. You can have a big booty but if it doesn't look right compared to your body, you'll get laughed at.

That being said, I love thick girls with a nice round butt.

• Anything but flat

• Why do you care? I mean, having a nice ass won't attract the good guys you dream of..

• I care because I dont like my big butt and my friend teases me about it a lot which makes me even more insecure. I'm not looking for attention, I'm looking of reassurance that it's ok to have a big butt.

• I think she's just trying to help me feel more confident about it, tho in her own way. Thanks for the advice :)

• You're welcome :)

• I don't like "phat" asses. But i do like wide hips paired with a round, tight, well toned ass.

• I like them big, round & muscular, not big and fat

• I love big and round. Though not to the point where they look disgusting

• Big butts on thin women is hot, big butts on obese women is not.

• Big does not mean good. Round. Sticks out. Good.

• Big and round, doesn't count if you fat doe lol js

• Small and perky or medium size.

• small tight ass! mmmmm delicious!

What Girls Said 2

• It depends from guy to guy. Most like bubble butts though.

• butts are better than boobs. There good butts and bad butts. If a butt stands out then i'll most likely love it.