What do you think about big boobs?

What do you think about big boobs? Repulsive or excellent?

For example;
What do you think about big boobs?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• H A S S L E <- can't emphasize that enough

You typically experience lower back pains from the weight, it's difficult to find a bra that supports them well, the week before the monthly visitor because they become super sensitive simply walking can cause pain, also it can be difficult to find sleeping positions, oh they don't look aesthetically pleasing either since they have the tendency to sag, in addition to all this I don't think most clothes are made for girls with larger breasts which can make finding clothes that properly fit a challenge. But it's up to the girl if she wants to enlarge her breath or whatnot it's her body as long as she can deal with the above she's all good

What Guys Said 49

• Mmmm yum. I like them. However, they tend to be very rare. And usually attached to people with whom I don't have much to talk about.

• She would suffocate me in her boobs lol which wouldn't necessarily be the worst death known to man lmao

• I won't go out of my way for big boobs. If the girl like has them, so be it. If the girl like has little pancakes, they're accepted too.

• The only thing fucked up about her tits is that you can tell they're hard as rocks and wouldn't budge if a magnitude 10 earthquake shook the ground underneath her.

• Depends on different factors. There is a limit when the size is too big to be attractive. I prefer the perky and round type. Don't like saggy. But every guy has his own preference.

• I strongly support them. 😎

• Size in my opinion, can be distributed through a bell curve. When they get ridiculously big, they become less attractive (but still attractive nonetheless).
    However big boobs usually come with a large body - and in these cases, it is not the breast size that is the turn off, but instead the large waistline etc.

• Big boobs on a petite girl can look really good sometimes.
    To a certain point...

• They look great! sexy

• Absolutely fantastic!

• My personal preference is for smaller breasts but "repulsive" is a bit of a strong word to use

• Big boobs, small boobs, medium boobs are all great. It's all about proportions.

• What's not to love? Hot!

• I love big boobs, turn on if it looks good to them but if it's not it is definitely a turnoff. I prefer the natural ones though

• On her? Excellent

• Hot. A bit excessive on the ba, bust she's still hot.

• better than small boobs.

• Yes big boobs are nice especially when the woman is fit and not flabby.

• I love big boobs.

• Big natural boobs are sexy but huge fake boobs look terrible as you put the picture above. They seem so fake.

• boobs are boobs - 'cause unlike girls we mean it when it comes to size, IT DOESN'T MATTER! (unless it's unpractical..) - people, both guys and girls can do that shit, and they're equally stupid for it

• Yes please! !!

• I love all boobs.

• Tho big may catch eyes, and be fun sometimes I feel they could sometime be a bother. Also creates more strain on girls backs.

• big boobs are nice as long as they are natural and don't look too big for the body :)

• The girl in the pic has great boobs

• Love them! I'd be ok with dying a boob death

• love em, not gonna deny that

• Ill take two.

• I think all sizes are sexy big or small, because boobs are boobs.

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 6

• Excellent. The bigger the better, but only up to a point. The ones in your pic are top notch.

• Sometimes they look out of proportion and makes their ass look 100x times smaller or they're just saggy and unattractive. You need to have the right proportions!

• nice as long as they look proportionate on the body.

wouldn't complain if mine were a little bit bigger...

• I think big boobs are nice.

• Excellent, if they are natural... The ones in the picture clearly are not...

• Big boobs are 💣.💣
    Ew