Muslims, is this real or fake?

• real
  • fake

Most Helpful Guy

• In the historical texts, Muhammad Aisha's 9 year old child bride of which he consummated the marriage with her at that age, he married her when she was six, she witnessed the beating of a women etc etc, she said the women was green she was beaten so badly Aisha was appalled when the women went to muhammad she was turned away saying to, obey her husband, and removed any negative connotations.

According to muslims, muhammad is the greatest example for muslims, and to this day use his practices of beating women and marrying and having sex with children.

Fuck muhammad.

Most Helpful Girl

• prophet never hit his wife

hitting (in general) can only be as hard as like pat with a pen or something on the hand... it's supposed to be to get a point across not to cause physical harm. and it;s supposed to be as a final resort

but it doesn't matter anyway because most only believe what they want to believe

• watch the end of the video.. it said u can only beat ur wife if they refuse to sleep with you, is that true?

• no o. O

when there are extreme problems in a household and the woman is in the wrong
      the man can either:
      talk of course first and try your best to work it out
      1- get someone involved to ask for their opinion (has to be someone wise and fair)
      2- not speak with her at all
      3- no intercourse/sleeping on the same bed (but that can't last forever only for a limited time)
      4- hit (the way i explained... and some people say the word actually means totally abandon her, like a split not a divorce)

if all fails... consider divorce

and p. s: im not 100% sure about these but think that's about right lol

What Guys Said 5

• this is a real video not a fake... but what he says is not real. some of it is..
    1. we are order to cohabitate and treat our women with good
    2. This is considered injustice in Islam and Injustice is forbidden in islam
    3. This is excluded if he beat her because she brought a strange man home (doesn't have to be for sexual reasons).
    4. If he beats her for doing it, he is excused as long as the beating doesn't leave marks or hurt a lot or on the face ( a hit on the shoulder or a push or something like that).. no serious beating.
    5. we are ordered to talk to them about it and tell them not to do that and it is wrong and avoid beating if possible (if she brought a strange man home).

• The whole thing reeks of a set up to me

• You can ask the hundreds of stoned to death women.

• Senile old man, I'd really love to stone him.

• And the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “The best of you is the one who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives.” [al-Tirmidhi, 3895]

• The Qur'an:
      Qur'an (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great." Contemporary translations sometimes water down the word 'beat', but it is the same one used in verse 8:12 and clearly means 'to strike'.

Qur'an (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..." Allah telling Job to beat his wife (Tafsir).

• islam religion of primitive and trivial violence and bullshit.

• @ZionOrtov
      You are Jewish right?
      I found this in your Talmud.

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

What Girls Said 4

• I've seen another interview of this reporter. He must love talking to old crazies. Are you asking if the interview is real? Maybe so, maybe not. Are you asking if Muslims think what the old man is saying is true-most young people and even older people will say no. Beating has a lot to do with culture, not just religion. But yea, beating is wrong, and should never be allowed. And being beaten is never an honor, as this seriously delusional old guy thinks.

• Im muslim myself and i really dont know what to say about that video accept that those people are just crazy, uneduacated or just Barbrake.

• lol why the hell would you post this in "How do you look" to get more attention to show how all muslims are. I'm not a muslim but I have friends who are and I hate ignorant people like you who try every way to show that all muslims are bad.

• I don't know. But I'm pretty sure you have to pay a fine in gold if you injure someone or beat someone. The amount varies depending on the color the skin turns. If you hut someone hard enough to make the skin red you have to pay. The fine increases if you bruise someone or make them bleed.