Do I look lesbian?

I'm doing this becuase I am insecure not for the attention of my looks (ok, maybe a little XD)

Do I look lesbian?

I'm seriously very insecure about my short hair. And yes, I'm trying to grow it back. It's just that, after I cut it all off, I find myself questioning whether others would think I'm someone I'm not, in this case, a lesbian. And one thing about me is that I hate being seen as someone I'm not.

So do tell, what's your first impression of me?

Most Helpful Guy

• how can you tell if she is lesbian or not by just short hair

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you're in high school, people will think you're a lesbian. People thought I was a lesbian back then just because I was fat and had hair that came to my shoulders -_- But otherwise no. You look like an artist though!

• Thank you for your advice! And yeah, I am, that second pic was a real giveaway huh XD

• ooh! That's a major compliment to me so THANK YOU!! And question: have you seen UrsulaDecay's art?

• No problem! And no, I don't think I have. I haven't been on Deviant Art for a year or so.

What Guys Said 16

• No I don't get an intense lesbian vibe off you.

• Very lesbian looking.

• You don't look like a lesbian.

• not totally

• You don't have that "Lesbian" look to you.

• you might be taken for a lesbian.. but not all girls with short hair are lesbians..
    but anyway u have a nice face..

• Well... to be honest, the haircut does give off a lesbian vibe. I wouldn't let that stop me, but my first impression was that you may be lesbian.

• Nah, lesbian cut is much shorter.

You'd look better with long hair for sure, though.

• Yes you do, grow your hair out. And workout

• Honestly? I think you are a cutie. That said, generally women of the East Asian persuasion should show off that lovely black hair and have it long.

• Short hair = lesbian.

• so you're also saying that guys with long hair are gay?

Also, thank you for your honesty

• No that's not true. Some guys don't look feminine with long hair. But the vast majority of girls look like boys with short hair.

• that's not fair, we still have boobs tho (not that mine are big). And some of us girls feel that dressing like a guy is cool and rather not wear skirts but we could be the straightest bitches out there

Sorry, i'm drunk

• I woild say that you look like a lesbian to me at least

• Na your a cute girl with short hair and a funny personality "middle finger with the smile face" 7

• Ya, because most lesbians have short hair.

• Male preference detected. Lesbian radar not going off.
    Not that I'd mind it if you strutted around town with a girlfriend.

• Ya you kinda do

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't think so, but a lot of people do associate short hair with being gay. One of the things that comes with the territory in today's world.

• I don't think you do but ignorant people judge. Sometimes you gotta let stupid people be stupid.

• you're pretty! :D maybe people think you're gay cause of the short hair, usually the 1st thing a woman who feels like a man does is cut her hairl But not all short haired women are gay, so that's definitely not enough. And I see nothing else that might be considered so. In concluzion, those people didn't think things through very well, don't listen to them :) cheers!

• I wouldn't assume you're lesbian because of your haircut.

• Yes u look like a lesbian and even like a porn star will u message me

• I hope in all honesty that you are joking. You are 27 and I am 15. If you think I am a porn star and I work for free, I feel that I know about doing business more than you do which is not right

• You're a creepy pedo!

• In all honesty, I would really love to point you to your age and my age, which is 27(you) and 15(me). Also, I'd like to point out that YOU are the one who said I looked like a porn star. These two facts combine to build up a strong evidence that YOU are the creepy pedo here.

• Actually, I think the short hair suits you well.

• You look like a girl. Try not to worry too much, you look fine!