I really hate having a baby face?

I'm good looking but I'm cursed with having a baby face

and that is not appealing to girls at all

girls want a manly guy not some "cute" boyish guy

I don't know what to do because I'm cursed with this feature

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a really round baby face too. I'm 20 but everyone thinks I'm about 15 or 16. I even get asked if I need a kid's meal when I go out 😂 And I have braces now, so it's even worse

It's actually a good thing though because it means you'll age really well. You will appreciate it a lot more when you're older! My mom is 45 and looks about 35. People tell her they can't believe she has college aged kids.

And it is slightly different since men feel pressure to be masculine, but I assure you most girls (including me) think baby faces are cute! I even read a study in psychology class that women typically like to settle down with baby faced men as they are less intimidating and more likely to be seen as sensitive and nurturing toward children.

Both of the guys I like have baby faces :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been told this often too, but i don't mind.

Look at my profile pic. Is my face too what you would call a 'baby face'?

• you're almost 30, I'm 18 but I look 16

• you look normal too me but you do like like you're 25

• Hmmm... ok ok, thanks for the feedback! :)

What Girls Said 15

• Try a different haircut. My boyfriend had a baby face really bad in high school, and then at around 19 years old he finally got a different hair style and it dramatically changed his looks.

And cheer up :) It means you'll probably have a young and attractive face when you get old.

• my haircut is not the problem trust me I just lok very young and have big eyes and I have dimples when I laugh it smile and shit, which is why I don't smile a lot

• When you're 40++ and people think you are 30 and under, you'll love the baby face.

Yay, to vampire genes!

Never age!

• get over your insecurities. There is someone for everyone. Boyish features will keep you looking young and attractive for years to come. Revel in that.

• That is not true. Girls LOVE baby faces. My cousins friend works at a hedge fund and she only dates guys with baby faces.

• I love baby faces!

• You shouldn't, you gonna love it later. Baby faces are beautiful, don't worry, it's attractive.

• I LOVE guys with cute faces. Guys with manly faces are smart as well. But seriously, cute baby faces are so adorable. 😍

• "Cursed with a baby face"

Oh shut up😒

• it's not fair I look like a 16 year old and I'm 18

• Thats a good thing tho. When you're older you won't look your age

• well could be worse at least I'm not ugly lol

• I know if some girls who like that.
    But if you want to change a you could grow a bit of a beard or a stach

• You'll be thankful for it when you are older.

• yea but for now it's a curse

• Grow some facial hair if you hate it that much.

• Maybe you are very cute and have boyish charm?

• I don't think being cute is a good thing anymore

• yea that's great if the guy is 36 and looks 26 but I'm EIGHTEEN and I look 16 and younger

• You'll be old and glad to look young in no time.

• I find those guys to be really cute

• I have no problem with it.

• i love it personally, it means you'll be one hot old man!

What Guys Said 7

• I am not too sure it could be age you are at as you get older women appreciate a more youthful appearance more

• Dude I have a cute boyish face and I've learned to live with it. Some women are into that over the rugged looking faces. The cool thing is that I look young for my age. The people I go to school with are always surprised to learn that I'm 27 ✌🏻️

• Learn to own it, trust me it gets better.

• what does that even mean dude I look like a 16 year old

• It means cash in on your baby face! It may seem like a problem now but the older you get the better you will look. Learn how to dress so that you show it off, no reason to be sad about it, just means you gotta do things a little different than other people.

• You're still cute...

• keep a trimmed beard.. usually looks more mature with it.. just an idea

• I would but that's not an option

• Why why?
    Babay face good really

• Are you kidding? It's the best thing! I'm 38 and still get checked out by teenage girls. I just smile to myself every time it happens. You'll appreciate it one day believe me