I always look ugly on photos?

I only look good from a distance on photos. If the picture is taken from too close i either have a weird nose, freckles, pale skin, etc. Does this only happen to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not only you! I've seen some of my friends' friends pictures and they didn't quite look good in them. But when I met them in person, I couldn't believe they're thay gorgeous! I've seen also some who look good in pictures but don't look as good in person.

Just some people are born photogenic and some are not. I'm not photogenic either. So don't worry. It's fine. Or you can probably use filters. But I'm fine with myself not looking good in pictures. They're just pictures! I know I'm beautiful. Haha :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Me too!! Photos seem to highlight all my imperfections. It's difficult to get a good one

What Girls Said 1

• nope, I look terrible too. I think it's all angles and lighting.

What Guys Said 7

• Join the club - From about 10 feet plus range I look quite well but in selfie range it all goes wrong

• I always look ugly in photo's as well! Though I look much worse in person!

• sorry bro, then you are ugly, when i look at myself in the mirror, i feel like i could be the next james bond but in my photos a normal looking guy, a 6-7/10 in the pics, a 12/10 in the mirror

• Thats because of your dark brown skin tone. It makes imperfections less clear.

• and i just pooped out some white trash

• Nah. I'm lucky to look good in photos. It's really annoying lol.

• Oh no no. Oh no no. He's confident. Lol

• @SuperOzgur Haha I knew you were just being sarcastic. *high five*

• @Someindianguy12321 No I didn't mean that way lol. It's plain sarcasm haha.

• Maybe you just have to find a complimentary pose. If you stand square on, maybe that's not the best or even too side on. If you can find a picture of you that you prefer and try to replicate that.

• Most people look ugly on photos.

• Think it can maybe be the lens.