Would you rather just be called ugly than hear people's nit-picking?

"You're ugly."

Simple answer other than, "your face is pudgy, you look heavy, you have a muffin top, your teeth are gappy, etc."

Just straight up say I'm ugly & move on. That's the prerogative I have anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you were to ask a rate-me question (I never give numbers anyway) I would figure you wanted honest help with looking your best to others. And if I saw something that you could do to make yourself look better, I would tell you.

If you were not looking for people's opinions then I would not say anything.

And I think I have answered enough of your posts to know that I do NOT find you ugly, and certainly would never say that. If I looked closely at a revealing picture of you (as in reveling weight, size, etc) and saw some negatives, I would not dwell on looking at those and would still tell you that honestly, you are very attractive!

What Guys Said 4

• My view on this site in nearly all its questions and answers is be constructive in whatever you say, Don't call someone fat say lose weight for your own fitness or self esteem by toning or exercise etc.
    There is nobody in this world perfect enough to be able to hand down statements like you are ugly or nit pick a person's appearance.

• There is NO such thing as "Ugly" ... physically. You would only be Unattractive... to that person. There is at least one person for everyone that think they are "beautiful".

Ugly, to me, refers to them "As a person", I. E. "mommy dearest", a snobby bitch is an Ugly person. Think Shallow hal when he see the girls for who they really are.

• A good example about how peoples opinions are different... My buddy think Britteny is beautiful, while I think she's repulsive. He also like super skinny girls HOT, that I find disgustingly skinny< would touch them.

• Sometimes people not pick not because you are unattractive but because they are insecure and want to bring you to their world.

• But I am ugly. I mean it's cool to keep it short.

What Girls Said 4

• How about don't say anything mean unless you want to hear what's wrong wirh you? Why do people feel they need to be mean anyway? It's not getting them anywhere in life.

• Erm, well, considering the questions you've posted, I'm assuming you're saying the people who critique your figure (after you ask for opinions! ) should just say you're ugly rather than saying what flaw you possess, but the thing is that you can have a flaw (or a multitude) and still not be ugly.

• Sometimes (with myself) I take on a more extreme gumption.

• Yeah exactly lol. Some guy on here called me ugly and dissed how I dressed I bet he was secretly gay too lol. That is fine if he would have just say I am fugly don't have to bring my style into this too. I had straight guys call me unattractive don't get me wrong but they left it at that.

• F-u-c-k them! I dont care