Guys, which ethnicity has the hotter women?

• Whites
    30% (31)
  • Blacks
    5% (5)
  • Latinas
    33% (34)
  • Europeans
    11% (11)
  • Asians
    9% (9)
  • Native Americans
    2% (2)
  • Other (comment below)
    10% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually think white girls have the prettiest faces but latinas have the best bodies

What Guys Said 27

• Europeans and whites are different? >.> Most Europeans are white, right? So, technically, white chicks are in the lead. European is a nationality, not an ethnicity. The vast majority of Americans have a lot of European blood. But, I guess I should be kinda upset, because white and Latina chicks are my preference, so I would have a lot of competition if I was looking. -.-;

Although, it's kinda hard to really say which is overall more attractive. I haven't seen all white chicks or all Latina chicks. But, based on the ones I have seen, I think Latinas and white girls reach the highest in hottness. I think I think white girls are hotter, on average. Although, I'm white, so... There are some damn fine Asian girls too, though.

• I am not being PC or anything but I find women of all races very attractive. Any race, country, class or type will have their share of beauties.

• Not to be a snit, but Latinas are of many ethnicities, though. I think ethnically white/mixed Latinas are hot af. I find that I have so much more chemistry with Latinas, because I'm totally into them and they're much more into me than white girls are. Latinas and white guys make a strong ass couple!

• Out of these choices, definitely Latinas will excel.

• I voted Latina's but let me say I find people from all ethnicities attractive!
    I have some weakness for East Asian girls too :D

• Stop trying to make me do racist things!

• There is no definitive answer to this question.
    I bet you I can find both attractive and unattractive examples of people from each race.

But most importantly, attraction is subjective and personal.
    To quote the great Obi Wan Kenobi of Stewjon:

"Only a sith deals in absolutes"

• Whites = European for the most part.

Anyways, I'd say Brazilian women, Australian women, Spanish women and American women : )

• Latinas, they're just so sexy...

• Surprised to see the latina vote, I guess I'm just jaded living in South Florida, I find mostly asian/persian women to be the most attractive, I guess I just don't see much of that down here.

• Ummmmm... There's a lot of Latinas in south Florida too, Cubans, Colombians, Puetro Ricans, and Dominicans, all those girls are Latinas

• Oh and Brazilians as well, and maybe a tiny bit of Mexican girls

• Yeah, that's what I meant... I was saying I guess I didn't understand that because I'm around so many hispanic women that it doesn't mean as much to me as someone who lives in an area where there aren't a lot of them.

• blacks are more curvy
    whites more beautifull
    Asians are Asians

LATINA'S ARE THE GODESS'S OF HOTTNESS CURVY, BEAUTIFUL N STUFF

P. S.- but im sure never met any but they are gonna have a hell of an attitude notings worst than attitude for me
    do not think this makes anyone less good
    it's like the more richer the father the more dick is the child

• All of the above.

• latinas id say

• there are beautiful and sexy woman in every part of the world ;)

• Whites and Europeans? Is there supposed to be a difference?

• I usually find white women the most attractive

• I don't think a particular ethnicity has hotter women.

• >White
    >European

what..

• I don't care what a person race is, but how are Asians only 9% of the people answering

• I love all nationality of women they all have beautiful girls

• You have Whites and Europeans separate? How's that gonna work?

• My wife's in 1st place :)

• latinas for sure, they are known for their curvy bodies.

• I like everyone. And no I'm no ho.

• I really think you messed up the ethnicity by excluding the one that pretty much always win these polls.
    I don't think guys really care about ethnicity though. Pretty is pretty.

• latinas end of story

• White chicks of northern Europe..