Hey everyone. I'd like to know what do you think of me?

• Beautiful
  • Above average
  • Average
  • Below average
  • Hideous

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a very nice pale complexion! You are quite pretty but as a other user said just make sure you do what you can to keep your skin on your face free of oils etc. But its not so bad you should be self conscious about it. And it will get better as you grow more. (LOL You don't quite look 18 to me. And looking at your height compared to the railing behind you kind of confirms it lol) But keep up the good work and good job on taking care of yourself :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You look younger than 18.. possibly 12

• I know, right? I find it very hard to believe she's aged between 18 and 24...

What Guys Said 11

• I see in the some of the answers you are 13 - You are a very cute 13 year old - Don't fib and say you are older, people react in different ways if they thought you were 18 to 24 which may be uncomfortable to you both.

• I feel like looking at you I'd go to jail.

• You look very, very young to be posting yourself here.

• You need to change your age range my friend. Also you probably don't want to be concerned with looks at 13... but you should take duac or antibiotics from your pharmacist/dermatologist for those whiteheads before it sprouts into acne.

• I think that your insecure due to the fact that your asking me random strangers on a website about how you look. Be confident about yourself lol.

• You are adorable. But, don't ask questions like this, because the opinions of random people DO NOT MATTER! You're beautiful. Just know it and no need to ask again.

• Cool, but you dress and look like below 18

• That's because I'm only 13

• I guess maths is not your strong suit because 13 doesn't fall in between 18-24.

• You look younger than 18

• You are cute, you look young tho. Can i know your age?

• I'm 13 years old

• Okay, so you are a cute looking girl and i know This is a Nice way to get to know how people see you and stuff But i think you should be very carefull posting pics on here. Lots of crazy people on the internet. But anyway, you gonna grow up and change a lot anyway, so doesn't really matter what we think of your looks, specially since most of us are adults. Take care of Yourself and be safe on here

• u r beautiful
    wish i could chat you

• Beautiful beautiful girl.

What Girls Said 0