Blonde hair and green eyes really unattractive?

fI have blonde hair and green eyes. But on a vote people preffered all the other eye colors over green. I also hear that guys dont really like blonde hair. there's all kinds of tests and stuff that guys like brunnetes and black hair better than blondes. And not to help it kinds stands out because i have beach waves and my hair is past my hips. Im also not tan whatsoever. I have one of the ugliest combinations? Will I ever find a guy who likes my combination?

Most Helpful Guy

• I swear to you, every eye color poll has mostly green eyes votes. Cause they're rare and they look cool.

The reason it might seem like blondes aren't popular is because girls are jealous of blondes because blondes ARE popular.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always found green eyes and blonde hair to be the prettiest combination (tied with blue eyes and blonde hair).

Plus, it doesn't matter what everyone likes. It only matters what the people close to you like :P I'm sure that as long as you have a nice personality, such a trivial thing as hair and eye color won't stop someone from liking you! And if they do, consider it a weeding out process, because you wouldn't want someone so shallow! C:

But, to answer your question, I do not think you have one of the ugliest combinations. I've always disliked dark hair and dark eyes, and I think anything that is light looks better. So, personally, I disagree that your combination is the ugliest.

And YES, you will find a guy who likes your combination, because everyone is different and likes different things.

Don't worry about it so much.

What Guys Said 13

• i dont really care about the eyecolor that much, i like colorful eye colors if that makes sense (i have yet to see someone with purple eye color :D).
    about the blonde hair, i always thought i like brunettes, after that redheads, after that any colors (blue, purple, red). never was a fan of blonde girls.
    and now what should i say^^ i have a huge crush on a blonde girl :)
    you never know where love takes you^^

• Nothing to worry about - From your description you sound really cute - Lots of guys will like it

• Actually, that's a perfect combination. You shouldn't gather data from specific questions about particularly hair, or particularly eye color and combine them.

• with a slight natural golden tan I think honey blonde hair and green eyes might actually be my favorite type for a girl if I had a type, but that's just me. That and dark hair and green eyes. I actually think green eyes are the prettiest, by far, and only 2% of the world's population has green eyes so consider yourself lucky.

• Super long hair is a turn on no matter the color. Also tons of guys love blonde hair green eyes

• That's probably acceptable.

• Green eyes are hot.

• Trust me, you're fine. :)

• I love green eyes

• Blonde hair - Yes
    Green eyes - No.

• Can I see what you look like

• Picture maybe? :P

• Nothing wrong with blonde hair and green eyes, very beautiful if you ask me.

What Girls Said 2

• I have the same combination. However, I don't find it to be an issue. In fact my eyes are often commented on. And, being blonde, I've found that I can die my hair any colour. In fact, I love going brunette on occasion and it really brings out my eyes.

• The ideal beauty before was considered fair skin & blonde with blue eyes. But who cares about genetics? Beauty is not defined on the outside. It's the whole package including your personality and how you act. You will definitely find someone, and don't you ever question it!
    Did you know only 2% of the population in the world has green eyes. Your eyes are rare and beautiful!!!
    Personally I wish I had colored eyes! I got stuck with plain old brown. But I've learned to embrace them and am thankful for whatever I got. And hair color you can always dye your hair lol. But blond hair is beautiful!