Is this too big and should someone this size lose weight?

• She shouldn't lose weight
  • She should

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats hot for me!!

Most Helpful Girl

• whoever says she should lose weight is a jerk... lol
    I think she is very pretty

• aww thanks for MHO lol
      is she a model.. cuz if she isn't she really should be!

What Guys Said 14

• The thing is thats not even that fat, large yes, but not fat or obese. You have to ask how much could her body reasonably allow her to lose before it becomes detrimental.

Some peoples bodies are just naturally large, not fat, but large and if you try to drop your weight to 110 when your body's naturally healthy weight is 170, that could wind up causing a lot of health issues.

• She is obese so she should lose a ton of weight

• She should lose weight. Dating aside, her personal health is on the line. If your personal health isn't important, than what in the flying fuck is?

• I say that she should lose some weight. But if she feels happy with her body and prefers to be the way she is then she's all good.

• I think she is right at upper range of normal - Not my preference but a lot of guys will like her

• I AM BODY POSITIVE!

BE ALL YOU CAN BE!

TAKE UP ALL THE SPACE YOU CAN!

FAT IS FABULOUS!

• If she wants to live long enough to see her hair turn grey, yes.

• She needs to get on a diet of water, protein shakes, and vitamins.

• Do you find her attractive?

• That's very mean. Ok thank you for the honesty.

• It's the blunt truth. Nothing good in life is on the easy route.

You want a good career? It's going to take work, not just applying at the first high school grad job you find.

You want to be attractive? You actually have to work on it. Being a glutton and becoming obese is easy, but it won't make you attractive. It's like, how many girls have you seen go "Ooh, that guy is hot!" And he has a gut that adds 10 inches to his waist line? None, ever.

• too big? no she's overweight but yes she should lose weight

• Yes she should

• Someone should if someone wanna get lajd

• What's the goal?

• You still look good but u can lose more

• If she is healthy she doesn't need to loose weight she is looking sexy as hell.

What Girls Said 9

• It comes down to body fat percentage.

The fact of the matter is that a higher body fat percentage is unhealthy. Now, you may look hella sexy with 33% body fat or whatever.

But it's unhealthy. It's dangerous. It is not about the number on the tape measure or the number on the scale. It's the body fat percentage that's important.

Not BMI, not height, not weight... the percentage of you that is made of fat is important to know and to keep in check.

• She should lose weight for the sake of her health. At her size, losing weight to look better should be the least of her concerns.

• She doesn't look too bad but if she wants to go for the classic slim look, she could lose 5-10 kg.

• NYkid27 you fucking idiot that's not obese , she is curvy slightly chubby and if she feels good in her skin i say fuck it but if you dont feel comfortable you can loose weight

• Obese may be an exaggeration, but slightly chubby is a gross understatement. And this is a typical misuse of the word "curvy". Curvy was never meant to mean fat.

• The opinions on here range from overweight to obese. You should be able to see that at the least she is fat. If not, then that is your problem.

• no they dont actually JSmuve says : ''The thing is thats not even that fat, large yes, but not fat or obese.'' This is the 1st comment i saw that didn't say she was obese or whatever , can't be bothered to look for more im sure there is a lot. im done.

• Well I am loving the confidence but she ll look/feel way better with a some pounds less.

• I think you look great! If you are comfortable with your weight and you have no health problems, then stay the same! If YOU don't like how you look, then change! But I think that you look fantastic.

• At that size she could face health issues if not now, then later in life.

• Wtf loosing weight and overweight don't always mean unhealthy

• Yes they should.