I am 21 and never been in a relationship and have no friends?

I am tired of people implying I take things too seriously along with the fact "my time hasn't come". Am I really that ugly? Every guy that has ever asked me out did not meet my standards and the one guy I was head over heels for in HS avoided my existence. I am starting to believe I will never have a boyfriend. I have no friends. Am I really that ugly? I feel so worthless and do question if I am
better off living or not regarding my overall success. No medication or therapy can alleviate the way I feel. I wonder if I am bipolar. Even though I watch my weight and exercise, I cannot be content with the way I look or how I feel. My moods fluctuate all the time. I go from being content and happy/ grateful. Then, I am extremely angry and tend to dwell on what others told me.

Most Helpful Guy

• you just described my life story... everyone just says "theirs someone out there for you" what... where?

• you are anon, but message me if you want to talk... ^.^

• :/ well hurry!!! >.< give opinions and you should prob lvl up quick

• Welllll of course lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it depends on your standards. If your looking for mr. perfect that's supposed to hit all the points of your wants, than yeah your probably going to be alone forever. But if you can accept the fact that people are going to have faults and that there is no perfect guy than your guy will come. You obviously have some self esteem issues, the guys have to accept that about you , although most men don't find that attractive. If your so rigid about what you want you may pass up the guy that's actually good for you and balances you out. A lot of times what we want isn't what we need , I can attest to that as my boyfriend of almost a year is nothing I could've ever expected but I love him to pieces. And if you want to have standards than narrow it down to the really really important stuff & have an open mind.

What Guys Said 9

• Hey im 24, and i have never had a girlfriend. I am not ugly or something. It just wasn't right time for us, no worries. Like living life:)

• You have had guys ask you out so the situation is not desperate - It is always the same when we are waiting we get impatient

• Positive thinking stop thinking that way. I don't know what you look like bc you dont have a pic but think this way yoir too pretty. You intimidate guys with your looks. Try to no be so shy and hard on yourself. It shows. Just say I'm too pretty and try it. I promise it will turn things around. I have had similar problems with pain and ptsd. You have to think positive

• I have minor PTSD too. And how did positive thinking change your situation?

• Do you have kik?

• I do. What's your name

• Well I am just like you... Except I don't get mad for not having a girlfriend because for that I will have to go out and needed girls and I don't have time for that right now because of my career...

Sometimes I feel lonely but then I am happy most of the times :-)

I think we have some high standards because of which were are alone... Other then that I don't know

• Your statement sounds encouraging, questionable and worrisome all at once haha.

• Thanks I feel the same way!! Ha-ha..

Are you shy?

• Selective

• How often do you go out?

• Kind of never

• If you dont get approached, you approach them, go get 'em tiger :D

• Im going to sleep now :D feel free to message me if u wanna chat (as a friend of course xD) also Merry Christmas (if you do celebrate it :p)

• Didn't meet my standards. Don't you sound like every stuck up snob I've ever come into contact with

• So you're implying you've encountered multiple ones?

• Snobs like you? Far too many I'm sorry to say.

• I can't judge your looks with no pic or link for one at least

• Well I don't know of you're ugly because you don't have a picture

• I am around 30 and never ever had even a female friend forget about a girlfriend. So I can feel how you feel. But at least you have chance and you aren't gross as I am. so wait a bit more now.

• What have you done in terms of self improvement?

• Ok bye

• Byeeeee

What Girls Said 2

• If you date a guy that also has difficulty finding girls you should be in a relationship. In the mean time focus on being a good person and helping others as much as possible.

• I have the same problem feel to pm me.

• So has you ever been in a relationship?

• People do take interest but they are all losers.

• Oh yeah kind of the same haha