How thick is too thick?

how thick is too thick?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look a nice size if your holding your stomach in. If you actually have your ribs that far out i'd find you to skinny for my taste and recommand you to gain some more.

• Lol is figure someone would say that.. I'm not holding my tummy in- you can actually
      See I have a tummy if you look- my ribs have always done that when I lay down- I hate it actually but there is nothing I can do about it. My boobs compensate for it when I stand up so its not as noticeable.

• if its your bone structure rather then being to skinny there is nothing wrong with that. The odd thing was that you don't look skinny in your photo its just the bones so it was hard for me to judge but my moms bones do that aswell so i am not unfamilair with it.

So then i can safely draw my conclusion that you got the perfect body mass, no need to change at all! :)

• Lol well thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• First, you would have to be thick in order to be too thick.

You aren't thick at all.

• Girl, did you fart cause you blew me away

• From that picture, that is not thick at all. Looks really good actually!

• You are nowhere near the line of "thick" let alone "too thick".

• That looks normal to me - Not in thick range at all

• Not the best picture for this question but I can day that you don't seem thick at all.

• That's not really thick so...

• Not a great picture, but you look fine to me. I do not see what you think is too thick at all.

• Thank you

• Thank you for the mention. I got notified and came back to see what was up and got another long look at those boobs trying to escape. lol. But really, you look great. NOT thick.

• You're not thick at all

• The angle is weird and the picture is pixelated as fuck. But you seem to have a nice figure, I don't think it looks thick.

• I'd smash. message me OP. I got some good noodz lined up for you.

• I don't know whats wrong with girls these days , you are perfectly normal and hot and no iam not being even slightly nice i believe you have a very hot body why are you even insecure?

• I think everybody is insecure at at least one time in their life. I have been called "thick, big-boned, curvy" more times than I can count so I'm just getting opinions.

• well in that case no you are not thick at all and in fact i am looking for someone with a body like yours me ( and most men ) happen to want a body like yours so no you are not thick but you are curvy and that is a good thing so no worries , in short you're hot.

• Well thank you I appreciate that.

• Not thick at all. Great body. You should know this!

• That we will never know :c

• U got pretty good bod OP

• I'm not entirely sure I understand the question.

You're a very sexy woman; no question there :D

• I don't see anything wrong her body, perfectly normal and perfectly beautiful just the way she is.

• You are just fine so. :D.

• Don't quite understand question but, look great.

• You aren't thick, dont worry

• thick? where is? that's normal

• That looks healthy

• Your rib cage is visible so that is far from thick... I would not mind being on top of you though, I hope you can take my weight lol

• You look fine

• you're more on the skinny side.

also the only pics we can judge are normal standing up photos.

• ur not that thick

• Very beautiful thighs

• whats thick here? everything seems normal

• Not to thick at all, you woke me up. Very nice Body I'm turned on.

• you look very sexy

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 17

• You're not fat, thick, whatever. I'm sure you know this right?
    If you want compliments, just say it
    -_____-

www.hercampus.com/.../...liment_17cff2_4651024.png

• Lmao first of all... I'm not fishin for shit... Second of all I asked a question about thickness... Third of all I didn't ask if I was pretty and 4th the fucking category is called HOW DO I LOOK. Let's just make rules where in this category the only answers that make be given are... Fine and not fine. Sound good? 👍🏻

• No? No clue who that is.

• Either way you're attractive and I'm sure you know it. I don't really care about attention seeking as long as the girl is willing to admit she wants it.
      You know you have great boobs. You don't have much of a stomach and your thighs look thin. And that's that you're lying down. So when you stand up, your legs would be even thinner but your belly would show a bit of pudge, not too much, but just a little.

Your body looks like apple shape or Kate Upton's.
      I don't think she's thick.

Thick is like the rapper Trina or Amber Rose.
      To me, thick is usually very thick thighs, and yours are too thin.
      Thick is more for hourglass or pear shaped figures with big hips and thick thighs.

You don't have this. Your body was not built that way, and unless you pull a Nicki Minaj and get cosmetic surgery, your body most likely would never be that way even if you gained weight.

• Wouldn't you at least have to be standing up for your body to be accurately looked at?

...

gifrific.com/.../...g-attention-to-me-futurama.gif

• A better picture would've been better. And in order error to be "too thick" one would first have to be thick. You aren't.

• You're not "thick".

• If you're thick, then I'm a hippo from mars

• Thick? Where? You're not.

• You're not even close to thick. And I'm pretty sure you're aware of that. So why fishing?

• I'm pretty sure I am thick.. You see them thighs?

• Yes. They are not thick. So stop thinking about them.

• You don't even look thick tbh

• You are not thick.

• You look like a normal person.

• I'm jealous of you. That looks pretty much like my body, except for the thighs. I'm jealous of you'r thighs, do you know how frustrating it is to have a gap in between your legs sometimes? I'll give you some examples.

1: If you drop for example your fork at home or at a restaurant, the thighs aren't there to catch it. It lands on the floor and you will need a new one.

2: We all have a cell phone right? I have mine with me pretty much everywhere, but my problem is that my jeans only have back pockets, so I can't have my phone there when I sit down. So just by nature I put my phone in my lap. It either falls down directly and makes an awkward sound in class and you have to pick it up, or it falls down whenever you move, even just a little.

3: All those girls can never be quiet about their own looks. I try to be as invisible as possible in the changing room, but it always ends with someone commenting on my legs and on how "lucky" I am to have a thigh gap, and how good my body looks. I hate my body and people commenting on it over all... I just hate it and I feel very uncomfortable afterwards.

4: No guy really cares about thigh gaps lol

The only good thing with having a thigh gap is that on warm and sweaty summers your thighs doesn't rub against each other and give you that red skin that hurts like a bitch.

So be happy with those thighs of yours.

• Well, I dont know whats thick there because you are perfect

• 2|0
  • Being thick means you have extra chest hips and ass

• I don't think you know what thick means.
    Thick is a nice curvy figure. (hour glass)
    You're just Normal, very far from thick

• I don't think thick is an hour glass figure. That's just your opinion.

• The anon is actually right, thick=hourglass with big hips and (usually) a flat belly, what you meant by your question is, am I fat/chubby :P

• ☝💁👏

• I don't think you know what thick means...

• lol I'm just going off what I've been called more times than I can count

• I get that, but I mean when you asked the guy if he's calling you fat. You know he's not lol. You know you're not fat... at all. Fat is like tons more meat than you've got. Maybe your boobs are fat haha that's about it.

• Well he put up two different things in regards to being fat. So I asked.

• You're nowhere near thick. No need to worry about it.