How important is a flat stomach?

Not asking for myself but for the general population. I have heard so many girls and guys for that matter complain about their belly. I understand if it's out of control but if it's just small then I don't see what the big deal is. I don't mind a man with a little extra fluff- in fact that's what I prefer but how many people actually care about a little belly and why?

• Flat is sexy
  • A little cushion is sexy
  • Gimme honey boo boos momma!

Most Helpful Guy

• All I care about is if the woman is healthy. If she doesn't have a little extra belly but is still healthy. Great. if she has a little belly but still healthy, that's great, too. It's like having a baby. You truly want it to be healthy. That is your main thing. After all, you wanna grow old together.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend isn't overweight, nor does he spend large amounts of time working out. He might have a bit of pudge or an untoned belly butI couldn't care less. All the more comfortable for me to cuddle with. :P

What Guys Said 15

• My girl had a flat tummy when she first got with me

Now she has a little meat on her

I've never ever bewn more attracted to anyone in my life then her

• Flat stomachs are important to me. But, as you can assume, I am into fitness so I date girls that also prioritize fitness, so that's just my type and preference :)

• you want the truth? I don't know what women think of it but for me i truly dont care falt stomach can be hot but a little belly can be hot as well , if she has an overall good body and pretty face that extra meat is kinda hot tbh i am not attracted to sticks so i appreciate if she has a little something.

• I like some meat on the bone. I just couldn't get comfy cuddling up to or hugging a skeleton

• It is a matter of personal taste but my view it is easy for me to get into a healthy weight range and a killer to get a flat stomach so is it really a worthwhile exercise.

• I'm attracted to healthy individuals and that's that.

• I like some thing to bounce on when doing missionary, kinda keeps the momentum going.

• Not all that to me, pudge is hot

• I prefer women when they have a little extra fluff, as you so politely put it😉

• A slim belly is a turn on , specially when touched , kissed and licked , what about u do u have a slim one or with a few extras

• Lol I had a baby about 8 months ago.. So I have a little extra but before baby didn't have one. I'm fine either way.

• Nice to hear that , it took u how long to loose the extra weight of pregnancy

• Still losing. I had gestational diabetes and a lot of swelling so I lost a lot quickly can't pin point how long but now I'm just losing a few pounds every couple weeks. Trying to tone now.

• I like a flat stomach, or at least pretty flat.

• I do if its fat lol Skinny > fat anuday but athletic > skinny

• There's nothing wrong with having a little extra on you, besides personality is more important

• A, B for me both fine.

What Girls Said 3

• Personally for myself I like it flat and toned. I just don't like the way it looks on me when its not. Same for the opposite sex, everyone has rolls basically when they sit down etc. So thats not big of a deal I think if you're confident with your body it says a lot more than the ideal. If my boyfriend gained a slight stomach, I would still be with him.

• As long as it is appropriate i dont see Why it is bad. Just depends on the girl.

• I'm actually working on a flat belly at the moment! And I don't know I think it's sexy to have a flat belly!( you can pull off the crop tops)