Guys don't like my nose becouse it's big and have bump. They say that if I don't have that big nose I would be pretty?

I'm 20 now and i've never had boyfriend. No one ever flirt really with me. They always just playing with me but nothing serious.. just texting and nothing more. I always hear boys looking at me and commenting that i have big nose, or im not like on the picture (my nose look small and i don't have pictures from profile). I'm really sad because of that and there's no guy that really likes me. They usually stare and look in my nose.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I suggest focusing on things like your education and career (work) related things for now and the guy who is right for you will show up at some point. Just done let this (Having a big nose or never having a boyfriend) part of your life ruin everything else. There is so much more to life that can be done.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't obsess over a body part - It usually looks worse to you than others

• Picture would help.

What Girls Said 0