Which looks better thicker , or skinnier body type?

1st

Which looks better thicker , or skinnier body type?
or

2nd

0|0
12|22

Most Helpful Guy

• 2nd one for sure

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• But barbara Palvin isn't thick. I get what you mean though and I prefer skinny-toned.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea , I know but I mean she has some meat on her

What Guys Said 21

• Not much of a difference between the two women you posted. Usually the thicker than average seem to look better. Not sure why I see it that way. But personally I prefer thinner because I'm pretty thin. It's just a personal preference.

0|1
    0|0
  • second one thicker? cmon , they are both equally hot looking babes

1|1
    0|0
  • I think my preference would be 1 slimmer

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as skinny as the skinny girl here, but not as thick as the thick girl here either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere between 1st and 2nd would be perfect. If I could only pick between these 2 bodies, I would pick 2nd. I can't get attracted to slim girls at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Second picture wins for me

0|0
    0|0
  • eh I see 2 skinny girls (which I like), where is the thick one?

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually both are my type and I go with the 2nd much more although the first one got a real slim belly that I really love as it turns me on

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st girl is hotter

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one

0|0
    0|0
  • The 1st definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one has skinny fat

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd is better with pretty ass n boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • thickkkk for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd definitely!

0|0
    0|0
  • the second one. I like her curves, booty, and legs better.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • my prefer is the 2nd body type!

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd one in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thicker is sexier...#2 is better and sexier.

0|0
    0|0
  • SKIINNY <3

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• (raises hand)

I'm a figure/fitness model.

During competition season I'm SUPER thin, but 'riptastic' (in my 7-year-old's words).

The rest of the time, I'm more "curvy". I'm a US size 10 (UK 12-14), although I have the same proportions as a more typical size 6 (UK 8-10).
    (For those who don't know: Dress sizes are not normalized for height. You'd probably guess that Elle Macpherson is a size 00 or 0, but nope-- she's a size 4, mostly because she's six feet tall. I'm two inches TALLER than Elle.)

Why am I talking about this?

Because when I get into competition shape -- super low bodyfat -- I become a nuclear b. i. t. c. h. Freaking DEFCON 1, people. Weeks upon weeks of crash dieting, there's almost no 'woman' left (literally, estrogen and prolactin labs are close to zero). Don't want sex. Don't want to smile. Don't want to DO anything, except eat things that I really, really should not eat.
    Life pretty much sucks.
    My husband is also in the fitness industry, so he understands. Otherwise I imagine our marriage would be very strained because of this.

I CAN be that thin, and be happy and nice and bouncy-- if I take the right drugs. But that doesn't last long. And I have a VERY addictive personality, so, nooooooo (I've never even gotten drunk before, out of pure fear).

--

When I'm 'curvy', life is actually LIFE again! I smile! I like sex (a little too much, if you ask my hubs)! I eat a balanced diet and don't crave a constant flow of junk! I look good in party dresses! My husband likes me better!
    (:

(DISCLAIMER FOR THE LADIES:
    I am talking about differences between normal weight and SUPER low bodyfat here. THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO GET SLOTHFUL OR FAT. Nope.
    If you are already a normal size, getting fat will not make you feel better. That is not what the words say. The words do not say that.
    Just in case that's what you thought the words said.)
    (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both women have great bodies. But if we're being real, woman 2 doesn't have a super great ass, something that really symbolizes thick/curvy. She's just softer to the touch than woman 1.

Generally, I like a softer more thicker body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the 2nd better, though they both look good. It's all about balance--unhealthily skinny or unhealthily overweight would both be bad, but anything in between is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin girls look better.

0|0
    1|0
  • The second one is still pretty thin

0|0
    0|0
  • they are both skinny to me

0|0
    0|0
  • The first girl looks more aesthetically pleasing

0|0
    0|0
  • The second is so much hotter

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think the 2nd girl is thick at all. She looks average to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd, but both are very slim to be fair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol that second girl isn't thick at all but she looks better

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea , but she's not just skin and bones like the first

• You're right. She's not. But she not thick at all either. When I think of a thick girl I think of someone like... Mariah Carey or kelly clarkson (now)