Girls, does my scar make me look unattractive?

I have a scar on my forehead from a childhood accident. I'm really self conscious about it. Is it really that bad though? Like is it a turn off? I hate it honestly.

Most Helpful Girl

• The boy who lived! (I'm sorry for being an annoying Harry Potter nerd). I don't think it's extremely noticeable or unattractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't have really noticed it until you mentioned it so it is fine - You look grand

What Girls Said 9

• NO. If you didn't mentioned it I would barely have noticed. It's more like a nick. What I DID notice was your disheveled eyebrows and hair. Brush the eyebrows neat, shave the unibrow. Slick your hair down. Facial hair (especially beard growth) doesn't suit you. Please don't be offended, I'm just interested in eliminating any distraction from your handsome face.

• Sorry for the super late response. Thanks for your detailed input.

• Nope, you're still attractive!

• not at all... I think u are attractive so im pretty sure a lot of other girls do too :D

• Nope. Scars are hella awesome though! ((As horrible as that sounds, haha!))

• The scar isn't bad, don't worry about it.

• Nah everyone has scars

• You are attractive and your smile lights up the world !

• It doesn't look bad at all, you still look good

• Na, your scar makes you look good. I don't know how, just suits you. It's not ugly anyway.

What Guys Said 3

• No, but your prepubescent mustache does. I'm not bashing, just advising you to either shave it off completely or grow it into a proper mustache if you care about attractiveness. But what do I know, I'm a straight male.

• scars show a mans life story. scars are proof that your a man.

• It's a story you can tell, a good conversation piece. And the third picture proves to me that in the first two it is exaggeratedly pronounced due to the lighting. Even there, it doesn't look half bad.