What do you think of think guy right here?

So, rate me Internet. I'm dying of curiosity

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot with a good sense of humor

Most Helpful Guy

• You look cuddly. The perfect kind of guy to snuggle you under a blanket, next to a fire, on a cold day.

I'm digging the facial hair.

What Girls Said 4

• It's pretty hard to tell the first hat doesn't really suit you. No one can see anything in the second one but it does say you have a good sense of humor. In the last one you look pretty darn handsome but I wish I could see you without a hat and with a normal pic.

It's hard to say because in the first two you don't look your age at all I would've guessed mid 30s. You also don't look your age in the last one either you just look older but closer to your age. I would guess no more than 24 but I mean older in the last pic in a good way. You look very handsome in it I'd say a 7 in the last oneone.

• Geez I looked mid thirties?😳

• I'm sorrybit could be just me I'm horrible with ages people that are young I always think are old and people that are old I always think are young... Don't take it personal but you are attractive :)

• Lose some weight and the facial hair. You have a prominent jaw and straight nose. You look average, like 5.5 but could easily look hotter with some work. I think most people are fairly attractive, but the ones that make an effort stand out.

• Aside from that "twisted" look in the 2nd pic haha, you look nice :)

• You look cute in the first pic but not so sure about the other 2.

What Guys Said 2

• Looks very well especially first pic

• Too feminized.