What's your opinion about my look?

What's your opinion about my look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, it's you again. You do realise you lose a point for every time you post a new round of pictures? All good will is slowly negated...

• Well, believe or not, I feel insecure of my look. Sometimes I feel like I am going to cry, I can't find that confidence In me. I feel that I need to read these comments saying how pretty I am. Yes, I accept that, regarding that neither of us know eachother, and knowing that I will never see you In my life; I may say here that I am miserable. I need to save money to get plastic surgery for my big nose and my chin which looks sharply forward and pretty wide.

• This is the first time me seeing her post this.

• Yeah don't worry, I'm not actually asking you out :P But I'm glad my advice appears to be helpful, and I wish you well! Sometimes playing the devil's advocate is worthwhile, even though it's unpopular.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have read elsewhere you were saving money to do plastic surgery. I REALLY suggest you don't. It will take away the uniqueness of your beauty.
    With the way you look right now you could easily be an actress or as someone else said a model cause you don't look like anybody else.
    If you got plastic surgery you'll look like every other woman and it might take away something special.

That is just an opinion, of course at the end of the day you make your own decision.

You're beautiful. :)

• Thank you, after reading those , I thought that plastic surgery was unnecessary for me only to charm away my uniqueness.. I want to specially thank you for making me realise the aspect from which I have never looked, and thank you for all your compliments :)

• I'm really glad to hear that! Thanks for MHO :)

What Guys Said 25

• 1|0
  • Striking features, kind of an elegant look. Model-esque.

• Gorgeous and sexy as always 😉

• You look fantastic.

• I like that look - Very hard to pin down in someways French in other ways oriental

• Gorgeous, wow

• You're looking good Turkish girl ;) (Özdilek İstanbul) :D

• Hahah gurur duyarim cânim Türkiyem:) tesekkür ederim:)

• Rica ederim ne demek ;)

• I like that you wear all black or white.

• Mind if I ask where you're from? Anyway you look incredibly interesting.

• Thank you very much, really, I am turkish, but what makes me look that interesting :)

• Thank you So much, well , I think I used too much effect that hides how I actually look, people often say that i have small eyes and a big nose , it looks downward and is crooked

• Ah well nobody is perfectly symmetrical so don't worry :)

You're welcome!

• You are pretty. Very different. Good different. Never seen anyone like you.

• Thank you so much, I wouldn't think I was , it is a great happiness to know that there s someone who thinks like that

• You are welcome :) I am glad it does.

• very beautiful

• You are pretty but have a very intense stare

• are you single? my name is daddy.. and i like to be called by my name... so call me daddy... lol... you look great girl

• I think the hair combines very well with your face.

• Oh thank you, but I dont think I will dye my haïr again, I kind of felt hair loss after dying my hair

• Maybe with another brand things can work well.

• You look like a character off of Final Fantasy

• Really? Can you remember her name? I wonder who she is

• I meant you like a potential character. But you kinda look like the woman from the Grudge

• you have a very unique and interssting look.

• my fav tranny.

• you look ok. imho too thin.

• U look attractive

• Thank you so much for your compliment :)

• Beautiful and sophisticated. Like I can't afford to date you.

• Your face it pale

• I think you're pretty but you're a bit pale, try using blush.

• Gawd. You are awesome. Awesomely hot.

• Wow you look soooooooo sooo cute.. wow.. nice.

• Like a shemale

What Girls Said 13

• You look like you're from the future. You have a unique look. I would try to be a model if I were you.

• Thank you So much!! :)

• I have to say that you have unique facial features

And you are way too hard on yourself, because I think you are beautiful as you are

Oh and listen to that wonderful boyfriend of urs. They tend to be right about those things ;)

• Ah thank you :) really :)

• welcome

We can b our worst enemies. especially afterhearing negative comments from people who in reality just want to feel better by making u feel bad (I am using a bit of my personal experience here).

and I agree that you'd have a career in modeling. I have seen enough modeling shows to know that. you have that high fashion look

• Your good looking.

• You look like a Turkish actress

• You look like someone who does modelling

• Thank you very much , really! :) I dont :)

• you look pretty :)

• Thank you So much dear :)

• Sophisticated!!

• You have a classy look

• Looks like fucking Michel jackson

• I think you are pretty and you know it.

• You look very striking.

• Look like a model in progress ;)

• Oh thank you!! :) I actually dont think about being a model but I am really happy to read this comment! :)

• very unique :)

• Oh thank you very much dear ! :)