What you guys think about this women?

Lmao !!

49

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she's nuts. It doesn't even make sense what she says. It's like she's under influence of something.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think she is voting for trump xD

this is basically what i imagine every trump voter is like, just put a giant wall around them all and let them fight each other...

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• all three ignorant and childish
    women racist and ignorant for assuming they are homosexuals , rapist , haters
    and claiming she is all about God

guys ignorant for lauging there is nothing funny about being called a rapist and terrorisit

all three of them childish specially the guys for mocking her and her for sinking into their level I dont know why and when people stopped teaching their children how to have an argument with a person

this video is an embarrasment

• Psycho bitch babble is common symptoms of American hyposcitism syndrome

• Well racists and bigots barely ever make any sense, this one isn't much different. They always rant and rave about some bs that makes no sense and have crazy reasons to justify their behavior

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah it is one of those occasions you wish you could say that video is fake and a set up but unfortunately you can't.

• Title says it all

• It's videos like this which make me wish I was a chameleon and could change my skin colour.

• Ahh, Florida... of course. The dick of America. While it can be pleasant to many, most just find it gross and disgusting.

• Her behavior shames our nation. Our apologies

• Somebody put the wrong mushrooms on her sandwich.

• I think she can lose a few pounds lol.

• All women are bitches... but this one was extreme

• JUST WANTED TO POINT OUT -- If the sexes had been reversed, there would have been a much bigger outcry. And much harsher punishment, if any

• If that woman was a man she would have gotten beat