Maybe staying too much at the PC made me look like this?

C'mon, I know I look horrible. I don't care about how I'm looking, but this annoying fuckin' thing keeps buggering me. It may be me but I can see it in peoples' expressions. Mostly at salesclerks whom I buy energy drinks from, but at people I don't know as well; like strangers who ask me for indications on the street or people I don't know at school. They look at me with some uncomfortable feeling in their face. It just annoys the hell out of me. Do I really look like a degenerate worthless prick?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have some acne; I feel your pain, it sucks and makes you feel insecure :( . I have it too so I know. It's not that big of a deal to other people though, and most people have had it at some point in their lives. In general you're very cute, please don't be worried <3

Try and get your sleep too, I don't want you to feel all ill and achy from not having enough rest :o

• I don't really care about it. The only thing about it is that it's annoying some times since it gives me these itchy feels and distracts me from what I'm doing. Yeah, kinda thought of sleeping more since I feel like crap.

• I'm sorry you don't feel good :( . Yeah, try and get 8 hours <3

• Any ideas how I could like... fall asleep quicker? Got like 4 hours yesterday lel and I didn't stay on the PC.

Most Helpful Guy

• http://i68.tinypic.com/2ujp2mq.jpg
    It seems a serious kind of granamotphosis.
    Get to the E. R. asap!

A serious attack of notillness.

Take this , 4 times a day:
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/24d4iyv.jpg

It may save your life.

• I'm not sure if that sells in Romania but I appreciate the sarcasm.

• Asker
      I'm pretty sure things got better for a sizeable number of people.

• Of course, but a lot of companies and business got roasted because of the privatizations and other toxic things. And the corruption is obviously the country's main problem. That's why I want to move to Sweden as soon as possible.

What Girls Said 7

• When your face is relaxed you look kind of mean or indifferent. Whenever someone makes eye contact, give them a quick smile, nod your head slightly. That usually melts people for me, when they initially got the wrong impression. I have that face too.

• Smile more, and watch your posture when you walk.

• My walk posture is pretty generic so I don't need to worry about that.

• You look fine as hell sweety <3
    Your eyes are kinda red tho maybe because of being on your PC too much

• no... personally I think ur cute

• You look SO MUCH like my best friend! Maybe my opinion is a little biased from that but to me you just look like any guy, minding his own business.

• U look great I dunno what ur worried about

• Not worried, just annoyed. Thanks for the feedback though.

• your not ugly but you look like you could be involved in drugs or whatever.

• Nah, I'm just not sleeping a lot lately. Drugs are for weak people.

What Guys Said 6

• You don't look bad. You have a little bit of acne, but that's not a big deal.

• You look like a 16 year old kid quit stressing, if you feel you lack in your looks now than change your look (fashion, grooming, physique, etc.)

• Not actually interested in changing anything. Just wondered if I look like a spook.

• You look okay to me - Maybe not so serious

• Actually if you did by care you would not gel your hair for the selfie 🤔😋

You look fine for your average teen. Slap yourself few times and snap out man.

• I took a shower before taking the picture.

• Haha. I canceled my Live membership and renew that shit today again... What can I say I love playing Crucible matches in Destiny. Kind of reason my relationship crashed, sometimes I just wanted alone time and stayed at home watching movies and playing games.

• Again, I feel you bruh. I pretty much play CS:GO at SMFC level; ESEA and other E-Sport bullshit and other games; some for their rich lore respectively like Fallout 4. Sometimes I just ask myself if it's right to go like this, since these are the years where my character is build up. Gotta say, pretty much been like this since I started getting decent on CS:GO in 2014 when I was 12. Now I'm 14 and I've gotta say that nothing pretty much changed, apart from some of my PC specs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• You look better than me. Cut the shit, suck it up, and be grateful for what you got.

• You look mad at me.