How do I look? Opinions?

It is taken from a screen because I took it off of my laptop , I'm just curious. I have gained about 20 lbs since this and trying to get back here :/
How do I look? Opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks very well - You know I don't think you have to go full 20 lbs - See how you look after losing 10 or 15

What Guys Said 11

• This is a great body type right here. And i love the long hair too. Very attractive legs as well.

• I don't see anything wrong with how you look, so you gained a few pounds big deal.
    Personality matters more than looks

• Looks good to me

• Ok ok ok ok , so now iam turned on and ure the one to be blamed , tell me wt to do , ure killing me by this body

• Ok? Can we see you know instead of a picture that isn't you anymlre

• Very beautiful legs... very cute flat stomach and very nice arms

• You look good. You might actually look ok with the +20 lbs.

• you are 10 out of 10

• Ta hard to yell because if the glasses, but you look nice. If you've gained 20 lbs since, than its hard yo give you an opinion because its easier for some people to actually gain fat you can see than other people so if you really look a lot bigger than you do in that picture, than you should diet.

• Wow so gorgeous and sooo appealing. Smooth also.

• Smokin' Hot!

What Girls Said 0