Is my body sexy yet?

Is my body sexy yet?when the hell will my body look hot. I'm tired of people saying my thighs or boobs are too big. Like for Christ sakes give me a damn break. #imnotsorryforthequality

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get context of question - During your teens your body changes so much so give it a chance to develop and settle down - Usually around 18 you will have an idea of how your body will look in adult life then you can make the big decisions your ideal weight range, measurements etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• What size are your boobs? They don't look that huge, c cup maybe or d? I think they suit your body very well. You have nice curves and your tummy is pretty flat. And the picture isn't the greatest, but your thighs look fine to me (attractive even).

Your moms friend sounds like an ass and I wouldn't trust anyone's opinion who insults a teenage girl's body. Just eat clean and work out and don't worry about your weight. I think you look great and I don't know any guys who wouldn't like your body.

What Guys Said 22

• you are still developing. don't rush it.

• Lol the only people telling you your thighs or boobs are too big are the ones who are jealous of you. Girl you look great. You're at a perfect body fat ratio.

• Dont think about that too much (you will it anyway as you get older).
    Different peeople = different tastes
    You see people everyday.
    Someone will always say something, or get a eye on you.

The sooner you understand you will not have a positive opinion from all the people, the better.

• Boobs are too big? what?

• Your still developing, don't get discouraged I encourage you to continue working out and eating properly. YOU CAN DO IT

• It probably was already sexy. I don't see a before picture.

• You have nothing to worry about!

• yeah you look good

• LOL who would say that/? You look good. i am guessing they are just jealous.

• You got perfect thick thighs and a very cute stomach

• Looks pretty sex to me

• Lose 200 pounds then you will be.

• Ignore people , as for me I wish I wad able to touch this body

• Great bod, babe,

• u got a nice thick build, as long as u don't have rolls ur not fat

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you look :)

• You have a really crappy attitude and if you want to be sexy because you want guys to like you, then good luck cuz no one, NO ONE will wanna go out with u if u keep that attitude. And by the way, no, you're not sexy. Ps: you SHOULD be sorry for bad quality, it's not nice to say you're not sorry, BITCH!

• I think your body is fucking hot! I'd put my lips all over it.

• Not my type.

• What makes you feel that your body isn't hot? I don't find it gross.. its so hot.. and I bet it's hairless and smooth... hence its hot and sexy.

• babe the thicker the thighs and boobs the better

What Girls Said 11

• You're a child so no. Ask when you're an adult. There's no such thing as a bad body though. Just accept and love yourself FOR yourself.

• If you're searching for validation or approval from others you may be waiting a long time honey. What are you see? It's the only thing that matters. Coincidentally it's also called confidence

• You're under 18. It makes me feel like a pedobear for even looking. You're fine and stop caring about what other people think.

Love yourself.

• I don't think you have anything to worry about.

• You look really nice:)

• Yea you have a hot bod girl!

• Models are self claimed beauty and actresses are whore beauty, so... Where to fit?

• You have a great shape so far. But if anything, your boobs look small

• lmao your body looks good, stop asking for attention.

• Don't pay attention to other people. You do you. If you're happy with yourself, don't change anything. If you're not, then do what you can to be happy with yourself. People can nitpick all they want, but they aren't you. Be however makes you happy.
    I think you look fine.

• I would kill for your body... It's perfect