Is it rude and not right for a guy to go shirtless?

Is it rude and anti social for a very very hairy guy to go shirtless in speedos at a beach or pool where there are a lot of women and girls as well?
... girls, would you go to beach with such a furry guy if he was in your group of friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everybody notices the douche bag jock that's going around shirtless. But they'll be especially impressed by someone who doesn't. Often I hear girls saying 'he's really built, you know.' They'll point at some guy that is wearing a SHIRT. They're impressed because he's not all immature and showoffish, and they want to make sure I know how hot he is. Its kind of like girls that dress modestly. It sometimes makes guys fantasize even more when things are covered up i. e. "forbidden" and only reveal things to a few select.

• Okay, that was very well explained. Got it. Now I would never go shirtless anywhere. Guess what, it also saves money of waxing ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I have respect for people like those.

What Girls Said 2

• I would prefer no one go shirtless.

• No one? Not even hot smooth hairless shapely guys?

• Oookkay that's why in my comment it wasn't hyperlink.. thanks a lot madam. So kind of you.

• no worries :)

• It's your body. If you want to go without a shirt then go without a shirt.

• Exposing serious amouts if thick hair as thick as animal fur is OK?

• Not everyone is going to care

• People should care about body rug!!!

What Guys Said 3

• Very hairy people and fat people shouldn't go shirtless.

• Nope. U can't go shirtless without being tall jacked athletic OP, its #brocode

• That seems a bit extreme to me - In public areas we cannot differentiate between people - The same rules for everyone