Guys, Well I'm the kinda girl who is thick, has nice curves, love to smile, and really innocent. Are there any guys out there who like big girls?

This is me!

10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Hi welcome to the site - From what I read on this site there is a definite group of guys who would girls like yourself so no worries.

• Big girls are a mega turn off. There just big that's it. Women that workout are very appealing and attractive. They are also very healthy. Big women aren't healthy they are overweight and that's not attractive "at all"
    BUT ITS NOT OVER. You don't have to be overweight all you have to do is workout and change your diet that's all.

• "really innocent" xDD what da hell does that mean.

• I can't see the rest of your body so I don't know.

• Most definitely.

• I love big girls:)

• I fkn love em

• hi there! :)

• Yeah I live big well built heavy girls. They are soo much more cuddly and sexy.