I want to be white. I hate myself?

Yes I've been to dermatologists and I've tried everything. My acne is hrmonal and runs badly in my moms side of my family. I have acne / dark spots all over my face. I get it on my upper back , down my arms , chest and even thighs sometimes. I get told I'm pretty all the time but that's with makeup on. I just want to be able to go out bare face and feel gorgeous. I want to be able to wear short sleeve & sleeveless clothes and be confident. I hate my skin so much , it ruins me. I look so bad without makeup. I also hate my lips. They are too long. & my hair is extremely curly. ( I'm biracial ) . I don't like it either. All i want it white girl , long silky hair. I don't like my curls and it still doesn't even look the way I want it to while straightened. I wish I was even smaller. I'm 5'3 & 117 pounds. I'm small , but not as small as I want. I want a thigh gap , and I want a small waist like the models. I just hate myself and can't see why anyone would remotely find me attractive. No white guys ever take an interest in me and I'm guessing it's because they want the beautiful white girls with the long hair...

Most Helpful Guy

• You want advice? - Start exercising. In 3-4 months you'll see some drastic changes, you will look so much better and your confidence will go through the roof.. Many people report positive changes in short time after they start hitting the gym and best part - you got nothing to lose.. Your skin will look better, your body will look better, guys will find you more attractive, and once you learn of endorphin highs that follow every single gym session you will never feel that way again, I can promise you that. I've been exercising my whole life, and the only time i start to doubt myself and my confidence drops is when I don't exercise for a month or so, and it happens every single time. Once i get back to gym, after a week, I always feel that only sky's the limit..

Most Helpful Girl

• @XNicholeMariex3 is the best person to talk to about acne. She is the queen of solutions.

What Guys Said 14

• Tell me one thing u like bout ur self forget the negative please just focuse on what u like bout ur self there has to b something even if its not physical i hates self phisicaly but I love who I am ik deep down that I'm a good person I always tell my self that

• I wouldn't worry so much sweety, everyone has to go through acne problems, some more severe then others, most stop when they reach about 22-24, sometimes earlier. Drinking water helps cleanse the body of toxins, even white people have acne problems since we produce a lot of skin oils. It all falls to genetics and locations, humid and dusty areas create a plethora of acne conditions, I live in Arizona, so there's dust everywhere that gets into my glands and the extreme summer heat, 106-117 degrees everyday, on average 114, causes an excess of sweating which cakes on the dirt and opens the pore for the sweat to mix with the dirt and grime in the pores to cause acne. Your best bet is to try and remove excess skin oil naturally and scrub your skin follicles and wait until your body passes the acne stage. If someone doesn't find you attractive just because your a certain race or come from a certain country then those people are stupid rejects. You should be allowed to be comfortable in your own skin, so to speak. All races are beautiful, no one race is more superior nor better then any other race.

• From the sound of it you are spending too much time judging yourself how you look and all and believe me that's easy to do. But we can't judge ourselves because we're no attracted to ourselves or at least most aren't I would think. So we're not going to be the best judges in our judging. We are who we are and we can't change that no matter how much we dwell on it and dwelling will only make things worse. If I had to guess I would guess that you don't get out much like the malls the beach etc am I right? You should give those things a shot and free your mind. And also give this a try and see what happens. Go to one of those places like the mall and take a friend or two along. Find a bench somewhere and split of with your friends have your friends sit on the bench and you spend time walking by. Get them to take note of the guys checking you out. I have a feeling you would be surprised.

• You are wrong. Don't try to be what you aren't. You're EXOTIC and DIFFERENT. That difference is what makes you you, and no one else has it. The boys will realize that, when YOU realize it. One day, just say, "This is the day I'm going to be REALLY SUPER PROUD of myself, and how I look." Go out, and see if the boys heads don't turn - because they will.

• Well, based on the areas that you have (acne) it seems to me that you have dandruff... so if u fix that dandruff problem, the (acne) WILL go away. The dandruff is falling out of ur hair and falling onto you chest, back, shoulders, arms etc. forehead, face etc. If u understand what i mean. So try to fix ur dandruff okay honey. N stop being so negative.

• White people get skin issues too.. I have very mild psoriasis that comes out of nowhere with rashes and stuff. We all gotta deal with the hand that we are dealt in life. Genetics can be a bitch.

• you is what you is... love yourself or no one else will. if people say you are pretty then you probably are and you can get a thigh gap with the right exercise so stop self obsessing and go for a bike ride

• focus on what you like about yourself, write it down, make a list and when you have these thoughts, bust out the list and start reading it. your mind is habitually negative, you can train it to be habitually positive and when you get there your persona or frequency will attract men

• Well you answered your own question.

• You're very young at this stage... as you will grow older things will change and you will become more confident in yourself... and then lot of guys will take an interest in you. You have to give these things some time

• You don't need to consult therapists first of all. You are not crazy. If is whiter what you want to be, then some dermatological treatments and/or products may be of serious help.

• "I want a thigh gap" do you honestly think guys give a fuck about your dumb thigh gap or any of your looks, if he likes you he will like you because of your personality

• You don't see yourself beautiful bow do you expect us to see you beautiful then?
    You're beautiful to someone and you're ugly to someone people have different opinions you should accept yourself and LOVE yourself you can't be someone else love yourself have hope and change yourself
    Do u have the body you want?
    What did you accomplish in life?
    Are you happy with your life?
    If the answers arw no THEN CHANGE IT NOW font give me "but " the buts are dream killers

• You are normal yet you want everything that's not given to you... see stop all this nin sense.. you are what you are. Why do you want to be shorter? Weird.
    At least you are normal.
    I am super hairy like an animal. That's what sucks.

• Not shorter , skinner.

• And there's nothing wrong with being hairy. Acne is much much more gross

• And there is nothing wrong in acne... imagine your whole body covered in pubic hair type coarse thick curly long dark hairs. Just imagine it.
      Puked? Awww am so sorry.

What Girls Said 16

• You need to go and see a psychologist/therapist.
    First of all, some models just look skinnier than they are because they're taller, second, they are highly photoshopped, and there lots of models who don't have completely clear skin, its just photoshopped away with pictures and covered with foundation.
    And don't try to get a thigh gap, its so pointless. If you don't already have one then you will never have one because thats just the way your body is built. And honestly most people prefer no thigh gap these days (in fact they always have).
    And don't say no white guys ever take interest in you, you don't know who's interested in you. Plus perhaps if you accepted your body and became more confident in yourself then they'll start liking you because honestly there's nothing more attractive than someone who's confident over their bodies, and someone who's accepted their flaws.

As for your dark spots, buy castor oil and apply it day and night and it should start to fade.
    Im mixed race too and I hate my hair (looks normal but the texture it really really isn't) I've just had to accept it as it is. And to be honest I love love extremely curly hair I wish I had that but I can't... But anyways, seek help because it seems to me you have extreme body insecurities, and its better you get help sooner rather than later because its a toxic habit to keep self hating.

• I had severe cystic acne all over my face and neck.
    I am actually currently on accutane, I have to be on it for 6 months. I have had pretty bad acne since I was 12 years old, I am now 21. Mine is also hormonal and I've been on birth control for 8 years to try and keep it bay. I went off of it for like 3 or so months because I acne was all right and I thought that maybe I finally grew out of it, but once I got off it my face broke out in severe cystic acne and it destroyed any confidence and self esteem I had. I had to go through a shit ton of obstacles and try different crap at the dermatologist when I was in high school... None of those worked on me. I got a new dermatologist and she gave me accutane. Accutane is the only thing that is rapidly clearing me up. If you have triee everything at the dermatologist and nothing is working for you, I'm telling you that accutane will do it for you.
    It's not a walk in the park and it's not cheap, but it's worth it.

• I know what it's like to feel bogged down by acne... I've had it since I was 11 and still have to deal with it at 27 though it has significantly cleared up though enlarged pores and some rolling pitted scars on my cheeks are my biggest challenges now. It runs in my family too. I work very, very hard on taking care of my skin. For people like us, it requires a lot of patience, no slacking, and a need to keep confident and celebrate every little victory. I know it isn't fair and it's so hard sometimes, but we've got one life to live! Doing our best and maintaining confidence will enhance our beauty despite troubled skin.

I have a million tips I can give you. I am also a medical student. Please tell me more... what's your skin type? Oily, dry, combination? It sounds like you have post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation due to acne. Do you have pitted or hypertrophic acne scars? What medications have you tried? Do you use natural remedies? What is your diet like? Do you have any allergies? Do you see a dermatologist? Do you have any other diseases? How is your menstrual cycle like?

As for wanting to be a white girl... embrace your race. You only have one body. Be good to it. You deserve to be happy, and the first step is to love yourself. Mixed race can be very beautiful and exotic to people. Full lips are sooo in right now! Curls are super beautiful. If you want to make some changes, don't look at all the changes you want all at once. That's so overwhelming. One step at a time!

• Don't try to lose weight, you're already at a good one. If you don't like the way your body looks, you could try exercising to tone your muscles but don't try to be overly skinny.
    I have naturally curly hair too, (im not biracial, im a latina) and I used to absolutely hate it. Sometimes I would even break down and cry over how bad I thought it looked and I envied my sisters and my friends who have silky straight smooth hair. I used to straighten it everyday (I didn't really work it just made it wavy and frizzy and weird) until I finally accepted my hair. I learned to manage it and to make it grow. Check out naturallycurly. com if you're struggling with your hair and if you need tips on how to take care of it. I know how frustrating having that kind of hair can be and this website really helped me, among others.
    And lastly, stop giving a fuck what those white guys think of you. You're probs in high school and high school guys can be really shallow and stupid. Who cares if they like your hair or not, if the reason they don't want to date you is your hair being too curly and not "like the white girls", then they're definitely really childlish and not boyfriend material at all lmao
    Please don't try to "look white". You're biracial, own it. Learning to accept yourself is an incredibly hard and painful thing to do but it's worth it.

• Be happy with your race. Many people go out of their way to date foreign woman. If you are conservative, intelligent and classy you can easily get a white guy if that is what you want.

• Your lips are too long? What?

• You should accept yourself... Maybe see s psychologist, this mindset is not healthy.

• Please don't say stuff like this to yourself it makes me so sad to read. Listen here if somebody doesn't wan't you for something of that sort then they are not worth your time. You're perfect ok. The only person can help you at this point is you. This isn't a problem on the outside this is a problem on the inside, you need to learn to love whom you are<3 If you don't put value on your life nobody will. It's a tough world. Try your best. please love your skin.

• Why don't you try growing your hair out and get a relaxer? I recommend thermal relaxers since its healthier and makes your hair home straight permanent. Other than that you can't do much about your body and what you mentioned isn't a white only trait there's plenty of colored girls with small waists, I'm one of them. If you want to be smaller then you could try waist training. I dont understand the desire to be white.

• Upon you what I really hate, an advertisement for fondue fries right in the middle getting in the way

• It sucks to be you.

• Fogettaboutit, being white won't solve shit. Fuck those Eurocentric ideals.

• Acne will go away, not completely, but mostly. Just give it time.

• I've heard that birth control helps get rid of acne

• I'm white, and have curly hair but no acne (I do have psoriasis). My sister is also white, with straight hair and acne (kind of severe acne). It happens... even Proactive doesn't help? It takes a while but should help clear it up after a few months. But if you have tried and your dermatologist hasn't suggested anything, I'm not sure what else can work. Especially if it's genetic, maybe change your diet? Drink more water to flush out toxins and stuff? I don't know...

Woman are beautiful, not just one specific race. Lots of guys find beauty in a woman, and not tell her so you never know. Focus on things you like about yourself and try to be happy. It says you are under 18, if you are talking about high school boys... don't worry about them. Things can change in college and beyond!

• it's like im the one writing this :'( ... only difference is i did this to my self :'(
    im sick and tired of dreaming of peeling off all this skin and starting fresh
    or looking at other ppl's skin and wishing we could switch or maybe i could have the same thing
    or looking at a clear part on my skin and wishing my whole body was like that...

i have curly hair too. i used to feel the same at your age but now that I've learned how to work with it i love it and usually get positive comments about it

straight hair would be much easier but... you can't change your DNA or keep burning your hair beyond repair