Do you think her looks are below average?

Do you think her looks are below average ?

This is my friend, she gets so many guys chasing her but I think she's below average :/ maybe its because she's curvy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• nah she's chillin d00d

• I think she looks really cute

• Jesus those Eyebrows
    Tell her to shape those up and workout and she will look x10 better

• She's pretty, but I don't think she's pretty enough to have guys chasing her.

• You're a cute brown chick but your hair is a mess and those eyebrows need to be thinned out. What's the booty like?

• She has a pretty face, but nothing crazy hot or anything

• I actually don't care much for face pics tbh.

• Beautiful. I love the lips.😍

• nope is she nice

• I'd say she looks slightly below average.

• she is pretty, how can i get her address... hahaha

• she looks pretty.

• No way. She is beautiful.

• She is a little above average. i will say 6 if she is curvy

• Yeah she's not very attractive

• Above average beautiful girl

• I would fuck her. Can I see you, though? :D

What Girls Said 13

• Hmm, I don't think she's below average. She looks a tad young, but thick eyebrows add youthfulness. I think her eyebrows are a tad too thick, but besides that, her make up and hair are nice and her features are also nice.
    Should you really be judging your friend's beauty in such a critical manner though? I mean, I could see if she was a bitch, and you were confused as to why guys wanted her, but a lot of guys just want the p.
    But back to the subject, you shouldn't be so critical of Your friend.

• 1. you are not much of a friend if you think she is below average and you are posting a picture of her publically without her knowing.

2. you are jealous. she is beautiful. Asian women are just beautiful, look at those eyes and lips. Men love that stuff. Try not being jealous of her because she cannot help what she looks like.

• She's not ugly, she's just unique looking. If she is slim and smart then I can understand why guys like her.

• If she really is your friend then all I can say is you suck at friendships. I think it is beyond rude to post a picture of someone that you claim to be your friend, and then have the audacity to say that you think she is below average. Why don't you add a picture of yourself in there and we can decide who's prettier. You sound jealous to me.

• Her face structure is nice. Eyebrows get done which means she's on top of her shit. Nice big eyes, bottom lip hangs. I'm a woman so I think she's pretty. But from a guys perspective, they prob would go for the body but her face is a plus. She's not ugly, she's pretty. Lips help too- guys look at that too.

• I would say she is about average. She's not hot by any means in my opinion , but she's not ugly either.

• Yes, I do.

• Is she stoned? Lol

• You are kind of an awful friend... Just saying. You put up a picture of your friend because you thought she was below average. Nice.

• She'd be much more attractive, in my opinion, if she thinned her eyebrows out. They stick out so much that's all I can look at.

• Kind of a mean thing to say about your friend but to answer your question, I don't think she's pretty.

• No she is very pretty and you're kind of a bitch.

• She's so prettty!