Do you think my son looks more like me or his daddy?

• Mommy
  • Daddy

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to tell because you and the dad look similar yourselves. All three of you have the same eyes. It looks like the kid has the dads eyebrows from what I can see but an infants eyebrows are fully developed yet so who knows. Hard to tell with the jaw because kids have pudgy jaws so the kids jaw is going to look different from that in the future. Honestly he seems like both of you. As time goes on you'll be able to tell more.

• Thank you. Lol it's funny you're not the first person to tell me that me and my husband look alike.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't decide! Your son has our nose and your husbands lips. You all have the same eyes.

What Guys Said 20

• I see closer to mommy.

• I think more like you

• What a cutie

More like dad i think but he also looks like you a little... hard to tell right now. Id even say neither lol

• We'll never know for know as he is still growing and have to face changes in his life... once he is an adult then we will know who look like him a lot... For me mommy wins here but it's just me

• Sons a lot of the time look like their mothers and daughters like their dad. It happened with me and my sister.

• That's what's I've heard... His daughter looks like her mom but our son from what I've mostly heard looks like me. He didn't have a chance!

• Damn!! He is cute! Okay, his eyes are on you, his nose and face looks like the father. I voted for father though. Wish you a happy life. Good luck!! :)

• He looks like me. Have we met before? 😂😂

Just joking. Very cute baby. Takes after his mum. He definitely has your eyes.

• More like you :-) and you both have beautiful eyes!

• those eyes!

• He has your cheeks X3

• Most definitely looks like you, I looked like my mother when I was that little

• He looks like you. So cute!

• defiantly like you

• it looks like mommy

• looks more like you..
    same eyes and cheeks

• He has your eyes.

• he looks more like ME ;)

• you , definitely, both have beautiful eyes

• Looks like mum for sure, soz dad

• Thank you!

• 1st pick he's you, 2nd dad

• Definitely mommy. Cute babyyy

What Girls Said 17

• Well, I mean... To me, he doesn't really look like either yet, they all kinda look like cute blobs to me right now :P Buuut he has your eyes, so I'd go with you.

• Omg he is so cute!!! 😍😘 I think he looks like an equal mixture, but I voted daddy. He really looks like you in the first pic though.

How old is he?

• Thank you! Just turned 8 months!

• You and your husband look really similar. Your son has bright alert eyes like you. But the baby does have the father's faded and more large eyebrows. Cute kid, by the way :)

• Its hard to tell since he is very young right now. You night get a better idea when he is around 6 years old or so. Both of you are very good looking.

• Your son looks more like you right now. That could change as he gets older but it may not. I have a son and two daughters and my son looks the most like and he's the oldest at 9 years old

• Thank you! His looks cool Tunis to change all the time!

• Super cute baby - gorgeous eyes! Looks like mum more.

• Both he looks like both. he is cute

• Like his mommy he is to cute! 😍😍

• Oh my god so adorable!!!
    Congrats for the super cute baby😍😍
    And looks like mommy!

• He has your face. Cute baby!

• You all have brilliant eyes!

• Cute. He looks more like his mommy. :)

• He looks exactly like you. He's gonna be a handsome little bugger when he's older haha.

• Your son is adorbs! 💙

• Your sonn iss soo soo sooo cuteee 😭😍😍😍😍

• He looks like his mommy.

• Looks like you! What a cute baby!