Am I beautiful? Or Ugly?

Am I beautiful? Or Ugly?
I originally posted a question about How Do I Look?

The picture I added was an filtered photo of this photo. Sorry if anyone couldnt see it well. But anyways like i've said in my last question, I have been bullied since childhood and have grown up believing that I was ugly and never beautiful enough. I never ask about how do I look because I was scared, but I've built up the courage to ask. Honest answers please... Thanks.

• Beautiful
  • Ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my god that is too much makeup. And I don't think it's very good makeup either. I suggest you try changing something because this is not a good look.

• Since you think my makeup isn't very good, what do you think I should change then?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with everyone with the makeup.
    I'd suggest a thinner, more precise line for your top liner. Your liner just makes your entire lid look black. Maybe also use a spooley tool to diffuse your eyebrow product so it doesn't look as dark and harsh.
    But those are just suggestions, since you asked for them.

What Guys Said 5

• I think you look very pretty - Welcome to the site

• You still look beautiful

• you are cute

• You look good but with less make up would you look even better.

• I appreciate your comment, but what should I leave out to make my makeup better?

• I would say the make up around your eyes.

• Beautiful as a sweet girl

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think your ugly at all. I think your pretty the only thing is that maybe lighter colors of make up will look better on you. Or a more natural look is even better honestly. 😊

• You are a pretty girl and kudos to you for gaining the courage to ask, Merry Christmas!!!

• Thank you so much! Merry Christmas to you and have a Happy New Year!

• You are very pretty, but your makeup is beyond horrible.

• Thanks for the comment, since my makeup is beyond horrible in your opinion, got any tips to how I can improve my makeup so it won't be horrible?

• I'll be honest with you, a little less makeup And a lighter shade of lipstick

• You're ugly and your makeup skills aren't making you any prettier.

• I appreciate your sweet opinion, but instead of down grading me and my makeup skills, how about you give me a few tips on how I can improve my makeup skills? And by the way, your negativity isn't making you any prettier either sweetie =)

• My negativity? I simply answered your question, honey. If you're not able to deal with people being honest to you, you shouldn't have asked anything about your looks.