Would you date a girl like this?, give me a rate?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, of course! When you get married and are supposed to love someone in sickness and in health, then you understand that sickness comes as part of it so if I got married to a woman like you with who had two legs, I would remain married to you after you had your amputation. So seeing you like this beforehand isn't such a big deal just maybe a little more work is involved. By the way, my wife had surgery to repair her ACL a few months ago. I had to put her in a wheelchair at times and go out shopping and living life. We had fun with it and I realized that if we had to live the rest of our lives like that, that would be fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date you, but that's because I'm not into girls.

However, when I opened this, your crutches or leg was not the first thing I looked at. No, it was your smile and your beautiful face. You have an extremely pretty face, you look warm, welcoming, friendly, polite, funny. You look like dating material!

I will be honest. For a lot of men, I'm sure it's an obstacle, undressing you or being in bed and a leg isn't there. But, it's the same obstacle you had to overcome. It will take a certain type of man, and I'm sure there are ones out there. Who care more about making you smile and being proud to go, yes, my girlfriend had a horrible thing happen to her, but look at how brightly she shines.

pioneersettler.com/.../diamond-charcoal.jpg

I hope you find someone who shows you for what you are. A diamond.

What Guys Said 30

• When this page comes up one sees only the top of you and my immediate thought was beautiful girl with a beautiful smile. Why would she ask a stupid question. Of course I would date her! the I scrolled down and saw the rest of you and my thought was of course I would date her! Nothing changed!

Wow. Just wow!

• 8/10, I'd date a girl like this... As long as I could get her to smile.

• I have to agree with all the other posters on here. It's rare to see the GaG community have consensus, which in and of itself should show testament to the validity of the answers.

That said, to answer your question directly. Yes, absolutely I would date this person (I assume it's you). I get the impression that you feel lesser than you are because of a physical scar that has emotional impact. The way you handle that emotional scar though is considerably of higher value than the physical scar, and you handle it beautifully! You're gorgeous inside and out, from what I can tell via the picture and courage to question and ask this. If a guy fails to see that, that's his own mistake, but don't let it change you or that smile.

• Why wouldn't I? You are beautiful.

• Yeah of course I would date a girl like you 10/10

• Yes your very pretty. Some people may be freaked out my the disability. I literally have 12 friends that I know very well just off the top of my head who have lost an appendage. I actually came extremely close to losing my right arm I've had six surgeries on it and I was very lucky that they were able to save it. it happens it doesn't make you any less of a person. in my opinion it makes you almost a better person because you can do mainly everything I can do and you're at a disadvantage that shows a lot of determination which is a good trait to have Plus you are very pretty and on top of that you look very professional and on top of your s***. I would ask you out as a matter of fact I would probably be too shy and think that you were out of my league

• Who cares when you're so cute 😊

• Yes of course

9/10

• Yes I would date with this women. I will give 7/10.

• With that knock out smile and beautiful face. Hell yeah.

• This is an attractive young woman :)
    I really like your sense of style as well!

• I think she is really pretty - Leg not an issue

• Yaaa she is superb

• I would and you're beautiful😍😍 10/10

• Of course, your a very pretty woman, and you have a kind face. The fact that you like cat's doesn't hurt either, as long as you don't have nine of them. Seriously though I find it hard to believe that you don't already have a boyfriend.

• stunning smile, simple answer is yes

• I don't like to give a number based on looks.
    However you're very beautiful, regardless of the number of limbs you've got you are very beautiful.
    You have a very lovely smile , I wouldn't have a problem dating you. :)

• Hard 8, very attractive so it's an absolute yes.

• That's not an issue as long as you aren't a backstabbing cunt who spreads her legs for everyone but her father to hit.

• NO, HELL NO, and she looks like she is 6 ft.

• You are cute and you love cats. In a heart beat :) id consider myself lucky.

• I won't , but there are so many other yeses

• Sure, I hope you're not asking this because you're missing a leg because that shouldn't change anything. Some ppl/men are just dicks about that kind of stuff but it doesn't change a thing in my opinion

• I see no reason why not...

• She looks stunning so yes I would.

• Yes of course. She's gorgeous.

• i'd pound u so hard that ur other leg will fall off ;)

• Definitely, you have a kind face.

• No, because raising kids with her would be a pain in the ass.

• Why would it be a pain in the ass I have a friend who lost his right arm right leg and left foot. And he has 6, KIDS. and I bet he's a better father than you. Or even me.

• I will fucking marry you and treat you like a queen You look so damn good! and gorgeous! and sexy!

What Girls Said 3

• Yes she is beautiful

• You're so pretty ! Killer smile.
    But wouldn't date you cause, well I'm straight and 16 ^^

• yes, you're pretty.