Girls, please be honest, I'm a little self conscious of my looks. Do I look ok to you?

Girls, please be honest, I'm a little self conscious of my looks. Do I look ok to you?Please be honest!

13

Most Helpful Girl

• 1000/10, you're really hot

What Girls Said 12

• No need to feel self-consious :)

• You're cute. I won't say more without a better picture.

• cutie :*
    nice

• Yes, nothing wrong with your looks.

• You're a little on the cute side... just not really my type

• you look okay, I guess.

• You kind of look like Gerard Way... but not as good looking as him. This is a compliment by the way. Not my type, you're just way too cute for me. Maybe it's just the lighting.

• You're not ugly

• 9/10 you're handsome

• umm.. maybe it's the lighting?

• Kind of look like peter parker. He was cute though

• honest. this is bad lighting everyone looks bad in bad lighting.

you look full figured. not fat but not slim either. it will make others worry if you have unhealthy living habbits or bad genetics.

your eye lids look droopy like you are tired or on drugs. again maybe that look is just due to the lighting.

your face looks very long. and your hair sticking up only makes it look longer adding 'awkwardness' to your appearance because there is un balance.

other wise the way it is right now i would say you are average. i dont know your personality but ithink if you are a niice guy you shouldn't have trouble getting an average to an above average girl.