Do you think our facial beauty is in our hands?

We find faces of many people very beautiful. Do you think it is us who can make our faces look beautiful or is it nature that blesses us with our features?

• it is in our hands.
  • it is in nature's hands.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can always do stuff to improve a bit, but in the end it's what nature granted you

What Guys Said 6

• I think it is in the hands of nature

• No I don't think facial beauty is in our hands. I think it's in our face !

Badum tssss !

• Definitely nature. It's a byproduct of your genetic code.

• It is partly nature and partly in our hands we can try to be a bit more beautiful with make up and stuff like that and the rest is for nature

• we don't pick the genetic life, the genetic life picks us

• I can't do much with my facial features unless I had surgery, good thing I'm ok looking

What Girls Said 3

• Bit of both sometimes. Nature makes naturally beautiful faces, but sometimes our hands make faces more beautiful by shaving ( or not ), plucking eyebrows or putting on make-up.

• It's nature that blesses us with our features but thanks to advancements in medicine and surgery (plastic surgery) - people can take their facial features in their own - the doctor's - hands. We also have make up which can be used to enhance or down play facial features and even change face shape through contour.

• I belive its nature.