Am I attractive enough to keep a boyfriend?

I'm 5'9, early 20's, 135 lbs, have pretty clear skin, wear a C cup bra. Have a pretty bland face though (won't show due to privacy reasons). I've been single for a long time now (and my ex dumped me) is it because I'm not attractive enough to keep a partner?

If you want to see my face you can private message me your email and I'll send a pic (I can't send private messages on this site yet)

Most Helpful Guy

• The total person is what people love or do not love. Your face is important to the total picture. Also your personality. And that photo does not show off your body very well. So I can only say to look at your relationships in the past for answers. If you are attractive enough to GET a boyfriend, you should be attractive enough to KEEP a boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• It has nothing to do with attractiveness it has to do with what you think you deserve as far as keeping NOT getting a boyfriend goes.

There are more men out there that either don't know how to treat a woman at your age or just don't care. You have to decide what kind of treatment you will accept.

As for looks the only thing that matters is that you take care of yourself. Wear a little makeup, not more than you are comfortable with, dress in clothes hat make you feel good and fix your hair. It will make you give off a more confident energy.

• Looks do play a factor, guys will only date a girl who he finds attractive.

• True, I know a lot of plain girls who are not that attractive that are able to get boyfriends. And yea I can see how that can turn guys off but so many girls in relationships are down on themselves. I don't see how their boyfriends find it appealing

• @queenmaroereigns some men have an inferiority complex as well but want to date hot chicks. So they date hot women and break them down piece by piece of they aren't broken already. But they are good at spotting the needy broken ones and they like that the woman will take whatever treatment he throws her way just to keep him. But now of course that isn't the sort of man anyone should hope to be with. ☺️

What Guys Said 17

• Physically, you're attractive enough.

The real question might have to do with issues like say... self-esteem, maybe?

Don't knock self-esteem issues off as nothing. A cold calculating slut can just be mean and a straight up bitch. But a girl with self-esteem issues will suck a man's patience dry with clingy behaviors and she'll still attention whore/flirt/cheat too!

You're body is fine, but please... figure out why you're asking other's for validations.

• Cup size hasn't zilch to do with getting or keeping a partner except when you meet a guy with a boob size obsession.
    I know several flat chested mature women who had much success and who are happily married.

• Pretty difficult to say without seeing your face. But from your description though, yes you seem to be a really attractive young woman.

• I think you look very well

• You look great for a 49 year old

lol

• the most important thing, the face is missing but from what I see you have a nice body. I don't think you need to worry about that

• I'll send you a pic of my face if you give me an email address (can't private message on here yet)

• not giving out my mail address. disable messages from followeres only and I can message you first then it works

• Of course!

• Who knows what his reasoning was. Something tells me attraction has nothing to do with it.

• U serious OP? Am I attractive enough and not one picture of your face?

• Nyes you are.

• Can't really say based on numbers and the toned down dress. Were you at church that day?

• 5'9? WOW, that is tall. I am 6'1 and if you wore heels you would be taller than me.

• You hsve not found the right one yet. Don't look and one will come along. It worked for me. Been with mine for 17 years.

• sure you are... you have nice body but unable to see face

• To see your body he'll come behind you.

• Nope not because of attractive reasons.

• yes you are.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know. I'd think you seem pretty hot.

I'm crazy and believe in love. I feel that there is someone for everyone. Whether you have one of the worst personalities or looks, someone will dig it.

Ignore the condescending message in the pics, but it drives my point across:
    www.kappit.com/img/pics/201409_1220_aifid_sm.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5c60ef6543.jpg

• Honestly even though you want your privacy your body only says so much, its the fact that most people notice. However I don't see why you shouldn't have another boyfriend again, if your a nice person, and have good characteristics.

• Relationships isn't just about looks. He could have dumped you because he didn't like your personality.

• Wow are you really 49? You look in shape and you have a nice allure. Also your outfit and posture make you look elegant. There is nothing wrong to note from this picture.

• No. you're pretty.