I'm 22, what age can I start dating to gain relationship experience for the right person?

I look like a boy (15-17). Women I meet don't take seriously becuase I look younger. In this site or anywhere no one can judge my looks, I get treated like a mature adult from women. Yet, in person I get treated like a boy simply becuase of my looks. Since women like men and I look like a boy, when can I start dating then? Do I have wait untill I'm 30 something to date becuase I look like a boy still? I honestly need advice on this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww I find it cute that you look younger than what you are. I had a boyfriend that was 17 and he looked your age. My parents were pissed because they thought he was super old (i'm 17)
    But how you look should NEVER affect in any way trying to get a girlfriend or you shouldn't let it affect you that deeply. Also, when it's time to get a girlfriend the destiny will push you and her the same way so you guys can be together.. So just be patient:)

Most Helpful Guy

• You will probably find in next few years your face will mature quickly - It is quite unusual for a babyface to stay past early 20s.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Your not a little boy so act like a grown man and persue the girls you want. Never mind that you look young it doesn't matter

What Guys Said 2

• Start now, get out there and find a gf!

• Keep trying, even dating sites might help